This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| This room is or was a temporary room.
It can not currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Opened||March 29, 2012|
|Closed||April 4, 2012|
|“||This place is weird||”|
— Tour Guide
The Zany Dimension was a room in the Box Dimension for the April Fools' Party 2012. It was filled with strange statues. If you stood behind the famous penguin statue things and talked, their beaks would move. If you pressed or hovered over the colored buttons, the 5 tubes would shoot out balls of the same color. If you went through the tubes behind the door you could grow or shrink.
- This room was available during the April Fools' Party 2012. Members could go to this room by entering the big portal in the middle of the Box Dimension.
- To enter the Zany Dimension, you had to be a member. It was the only dimension to be members-only in 2012.
- This dimension was only open for the April Fools' Party 2012.
- It will problably never come back since this was the last April Fools' Party.
- Talking behind the Gary, Aunt Arctic and Rockhopper statues would cause their mouths to move, much like the Tiki from the Strange Dimension.
- If you collected the items from this room, then went to the Cream Soda Dimension, and collected the Box Hat, then danced, you would do one of the special dances.