- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
| Yellow Scarf
|| Neck Item
| Member item
|| 150 coins
| Where found
|| Penguin Style
| Item ID
The Yellow Scarf (originally called Scarf) is a rare neck item in Club Penguin. It costs 150 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it.
|| Available from
|| Available until
||November 15, 2005
||March 3, 2006
|September 1, 2006
||February 2, 2007
|December 5, 2008
||March 6, 2009
|January 1, 2010
||May 7, 2010
- It made its first appearance in the "Waddle On" comic strip, from issue 5 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It also made appearances in issues 73, 110, 114, 126, 127, 189, 193, 201, 206, 211, 497, and 498 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the November 2005 Penguin Style catalog.
- Bernie and the Gift Shop Owner wear this item.
- It is seen on the Come on my Tour postcard.
- The Yellow Scarf can be seen in a Club Penguin wallpaper.
As seen a second time in issue #114.
As seen in the "Waddle On" comic
strip from the Club Penguin Times
As seen in the January 2010 Penguin Style.
, an Old Blue
penguin who appears in comics, wearing the Yellow Scarf.
A penguin wearing the scarf in issue 497 of the Club Penguin Times.
Names in other languages