- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
| Yellow Scarf
|| Neck Item
| Member item
|| 150 coins
| Where found
|| Penguin Style
| Item ID
The Yellow Scarf (formerly Scarf) was a rare neck item in Club Penguin. It cost 150 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it.
|| Available from
|| Available until
||November 15, 2005
||March 3, 2006
|September 1, 2006
||February 2, 2007
|December 5, 2008
||March 6, 2009
|January 1, 2010
||May 7, 2010
- It made its first appearance in the "Waddle On" comic strip, from issue 5 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It also made appearances in issues 73, 110, 114, 126, 127, 167, 189, 193, 201, 206, 211, 497, 498, 545, 556 and 558 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the November 2005 Penguin Style catalog.
- Bernie and the Gift Shop Owner wore this item.
- It was seen in PSA Mission 6: Questions for a Crab, also worn by Bernie.
- It was seen on the Cool Outfit postcard and My Tour postcard.
- The Yellow Scarf could be seen in a Club Penguin wallpaper.
As seen in the "Waddle On" comic
strip from The Penguin Times
As seen on the cover of the November 2005 Penguin Style
As seen in issue 114 of the Club Penguin Times, along with the Ice Skates
As seen in issue 114 of the Club Penguin Times, along with the Blue Earmuffs
As seen in issue 497 of the Club Penguin Times
Names in other languages