|Member only||Yes (But Non-Members can get them from the Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Paint Pad, Paintbrush, easel, movie camera, Slate, directors chair, black directors/artists hat, paint, canvas.|
|Play action||Weak= Paints a picture. Super= Makes a movie.|
|Tongue color||Light Blue|
|Special features||Amazing artistic ability|
|Elite Puffle Items||Powerful flute, Blue Artist's hat|
Yellow Puffles are very creative and artistic, and are known to sculpt and paints perfect pieces of art. They are versatile in practically every single form of art. Yellow Puffles were first sighted at the Forest during the Halloween Party 2007 (and later during the construction of the Stage), and were made available for members in November 2007.
It can also be seen at the Stage, by clicking the yellow lever on the Switchbox 3000. On the book "Club Penguin Annual 2012" the main puffle is a Yellow Puffle, the main reason is because most people that play Club Penguin is a creative penguin that loves to draw or paint puffles and penguins on the island.
- The Yellow Puffles made their first appearance in Club Penguin, where they could be spotted on the island in October 2007. On November 30, 2007, they were able to be adopted by members in the Pet Shop.
Attitude: Creative, spontaneous, and artistic. They see the world in an imaginative and colorful light and they enjoy showing that in their creations.
Favorite toys: Easel, Paint Pad, others.
Elite Puffle Items: Powerful flute, Blue Artist's hat.
Special facts: It puts a beret on before it paints.
Favorite game: DJ3K.
Play: Paints a Jet Pack with its paint.
Better Play: Paints a Cannon with its paint.
Super Play: Closes a slate and starts directing a movie.
Bath: Adds paint into the water while bathing. Later turns to a rainbow Puffle.
Food: Makes a statue with Puffle-O's before eating.
Gum: Blows a bubble then draws a face on a bubble.
Cookie: It makes a superhero mask with a cookie then it wears the mask.
Postcard: Is in a picture carrying a hobo stick.
Brush: Gives the Yellow Puffle a temporary hair style.
Famous Yellow PufflesEdit
There are two famous Yellow Puffles. They are:
- During the Halloween Party 2007 the Yellow Puffle first appeared in the Forest.
- The Yellow Puffle could be seen during the construction of the Stage in 2007.
- The Keeper of the Stage is a Yellow Puffle.
- They also like music because if you dance while walking one, they sing, it also plays DJ3K with you, and Chirp (the Elite Puffle) plays the flute.
- It appears in the Stage if you press the yellow lever in the Switchbox 3000.
- In mission 7, you have to play music in the piano to lure the Keeper of the Stage out.
- Yellow Puffles love and are known for their great ability in art (which includes Directing Movies, Painting, and Singing. In the Puffle Party there was a Yellow Puffle in the Lighthouse who paints a picture of your penguin.
- When your Yellow Puffle runs away, the Puffles postcard has a Yellow Puffle holding a paint brush.
- Yellow Puffles join you when you play DJ3K if you're walking them.
- Yellow Puffles are the mascot for the Yellow Team in Club Penguin: Game Day! as one is seen on the Join Team Yellow postcard and Go Yellow Background.
- The Yellow Puffle can be seen on the Club Penguin home page drawing a picture of an orange penguin.
- The Yellow Puffle is the 7th puffle to be discovered in Club Penguin.
- When you feed a Yellow Puffle in Feed-A-Puffle, it gives you no points.
- Yellow Puffles seem to be very sensitive of their artwork, as seen when the Red Puffle knocks over a Yellow Puffle's castle in the puffle video, he got very upset.
- Yellow Puffle plushes were one of the first to unlock a wig/puffle hat.
- Penguins used to call it the Golden Puffle, and it is still sometimes called that today by some penguins.
- One appears on the Vote Aqua, Vote Lavender and Vote Maroon postcards.
- The Keeper of the Stage would pop out at times at the Stage.
Famous Yellow PufflesEdit
Yellow Puffle in-gameEdit
Yellow Puffle caring cardEdit
Yellow Puffle actionsEdit
Yellow Puffle plushesEdit