Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The cover of the yearbook
|Date released||October 23, 2014|
|Found||Coffee Shop and Book Shelf|
Yearbook 2013-2014 is a yearbook that was released on October 23, 2014. It contains events of Club Penguin from October 2013 to September 2014. It can be accessed at the Coffee Shop during the 9th Anniversary Party.
We celebrated 8 years of Club Penguin with Aunt Arctic and devoured heaps of cake.
Then we trick-or-treated around the island and collected TONS of candy.
We saved the puffles after Herbert put them under his control!
Coins for Change was on track with Holiday-themed trains! They chugged all over the island to collect donations that helped projects and charities around the globe.
We rocked some silly styles during Funny Hat Week!
At the Music Jam, we rocked the boat - literally! Cadence, the Penguin Band, and musical guests all played on the Music Cruise. Plus, SoundStudio launched so DJs could release their own songs to play on the island.
We celebrated school with Rookie and did tricks in the Skatepark! To support school worldwide, we helped build new school buildings in Ecuador, Haiti, and India.
- Aunt Arctic: Chase your wildest dreams. Be the next top story!
- Rockhopper: Arr! Never be trusting a pink flamingo, but always be trustin' yer crew!
- Gary: The future is uncertain, but I'm 98.9% sure we'll have an amazing adventure!
- Rookie: Making mistakes is okay. I do it all the time! You can always turn it into something fun!
- Cadence: Keep singing, dancing, mixing beats, and making it totes U!
- Sensei: Even in times of quietness and stillness, are we prepared for what may come.
- PH: Set off on a new adventure! You never know what you'll find.
- Jet Pack Guy: Keep calm under pressure and you can get through any sticky situation.
- Penguin Band: Whatever you do, make it ROCK and make it LOUD!
- Director (hidden): The EPF thanks you for your service. The island's safety remains top priority.
- It has the autograph pages like the yearbooks of 2011-2012 and 2012-2013, except instead of "Most likely to..." in 2011-2012, there are quotes from the characters, like 2012-2013.
- Jet Pack Guy is the only character there who isn't an actual mascot.
- Hovering above Aunt Arctic's name in the photo gallery section reveals a message by The Director.