Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The cover of the yearbook
|Date released||October 23, 2012|
We put our party hats to celebrate 6 years of Club Penguin! Then it was the time to Trick or Treat! We crept through the Dark Chamber and snuck around the island on a haunted haunt hunt for Candy Ghosts.
Elements collided in an awesome battle-Fire vs.Water! Together,we changed the weather! While Fire Ninjas lit up the sky,Water Ninjas summoned stormy rain clouds. Electric!
Your generosity was inspiring! We protected endangered wildlife,provided medical care to kids,and built safe places like schools,libraries and playgrounds. Then we got into the holiday spirit with 12 Days of Gifts.
When half the island sunk,we discovered an underwater city. We snorkeled past mystical mermaids and fearsome sharks. Daring divers teamed up to navigate a watery mystery maze.
Fashion forward models owned the runway, judges gave rave reviews, body guards controlled the crowd and paparazzi captured all the action. Rockhopper called us aboard the Migrator to embark on a pirate quest! We scavenged supplies from remote islands to help our Captain build a beacon.
We swapped places with Puffles! At the Puffle Play Zone we transformed to explore the island through the eyes of our furry pets! We dressed up in big puffle costumes. And gave our puffles awesome new hats!
We went wacky in the Zany Dimension,and turned HUMUNGOUS to teeny tiny in the zany tube. Everyone dressed up as boxes. Box party! Then the Snow Forts transformed into an amazing Earth Day habitat!
Huzzah! Fearless knights embarked on an epic journey to defeat the evil dragon,Scorn. And we were rewarded with a Magical Sky Kingdom!
Heros! Villains! Citizens! We choose our sides in the battle between good and evil. We suited up like Hawkeye,Ironman and Black Widow. Robbers robbed the bank. Cops made arrested. And Hulks SMASHED!
Cadence kicked off the Ultimate Jam with the release her first hit single-The Party Starts Now! The Penguin Band rocked out on stage. And two guest dancers showed up!
Yar har! It was a fruit frenzy when Rockhopper arrived with tasty cargo and an ancient totem...that be cursed! It took everyone's efforts to sastify BIG BIG KAHUNA'S appetite. Then we smashed the rest of the fruit with out butts in Smoothie Smash!
We raised the Big Top for The Fair! We played carnival games,chose prize cows,and cruised the island in our new bumper cars!
- It has the same look as the Yearbook Quiz Cards binder.
- There was 2 new pages added in the yearbook telling about each mascot of Club Penguin telling them what most likely they would do.
- The table of contents had 2 new things added, "Photo Gallery" and "More..."
- Dot's signature can be seen in the back of the book.
- The Director of The EPF's signature is seen when one scrolls over the word 'unnoticed' in Dot's signature. This led some penguins to believe that Dot was the Director, though this was proven false during Operation: Blackout.
- On October 24, 2013, there was a glitch where the spine of the book said '2012-2013' when it should have said '2011-2012' like normally. It was fixed two days later.
- The January 2012 page has a grammatical mistake, it says "When half the the island sunk," instead of just "When half the island sunk,".
- Rockhopper: Most likely to style his beard in the shape of a pineapple. Yar har!
- Aunt Arctic: Most likely to get the scoop.
- Gary: Most likely to save the island with a Milkshakerocketcopter3000
- Rookie: Most likely to order too many anvils and sink half of the island.
- Cadence: Most likely to start a scene! LOL!
- Sensei: Most likely to win Sensei of the year.
- Franky: Most likely to invent a new instrument.
- Petey K: Most likely to start a food fight.
- Stompin' Bob: Most likely to rock the house!
- G Billy: Most likely to call you 'Dude'.
- PH: Most likely to make a major puffle discovery.
- Dot: Most likely to go unnoticed. On purpose.
- The Director of The EPF (Hidden): Most likely to be anonymous.