| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!)|
|Where||North of Underground Pool|
|Opened||May 8, 2009, May 7, 2010, May 19, 2011, May 17, 2012|
|Closed||May 17, 2009, May 16, 2010, May 31, 2011, May 30, 2012|
|Mini-Games||Ye Knight's Quests|
The Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!) was a series of party rooms, appearing at most Medieval Parties. It is a game where your penguin needs to pass challenges in order to reach the end. The entrance was at the Cave. During your way to the end, you'll get a knight shield with staff and a black helmet or iron helmet. At the end, there was matching knight armor that goes with the other two items.
- The first challenge: your penguin needs to step on all the panels on the ground so the orbs give light
- The second challenge: your penguin needs to hit 50 targets that appear out of holes with snowballs. This is a group effort.
- The third challenge: your penguin needs to pass through a maze. You have to decide which direction to go. After a while of no where, you´ll enter rooms with hints in them. The directions are: down, left, down, right, right and up. If you completed the Knight Quest, the gates will be open for you when you re-enter, and arrows point the way to go in the maze. If the player got lost in the maze over 3 times, the hint would actually be the exact directions.
Tour Guide Descriptions
Cave: Ye be now in the cave. Here, ye find the start of Ye Knight's Quest. Only the bravest should enter the quest.
1st Quest Room: Welcome Questers! Thine challenge room awaits. Light the orb lights to unlock yonder door!
2nd Quest Room: Hither be the second challenge room! Hit the 50 targets to further thine's quest!
Inside the Maze: Hear ye, hear ye! Ye be in the maze. They say it goes on forever! If ye be lost, then follow thine. Or ask for help!
Lost Maze Room: Ye be lost in the maze. Verily try ye walk to the quest.
Final Quest Room (end): Congratulations brave Quester! Ye hath foudeth the end of the maze. Behold ye great prize!
- This quest was available for all players during the Medieval Party 2012.