This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Winter Fiesta 2009|
|When||January 23–25, 2009|
|Free Item(s)||Mini Sombrero|
The Winter Fiesta 2009 was a party in Club Penguin. The decorated rooms were the Night Club, Pizza Parlor, Coffee Shop, Town, Plaza, Dock, Forest, Cove, Snow Forts, Beach, and Ski Village. It began on January 23 and ended on January 25, 2009. Most of the room decorations looked similar to the ones from the Winter Fiesta 2008.
- This was the only Winter Fiesta to not give the usual Maracas as a free item.
- The front of the Night Club was made to look like El Dorado, the fabled city of gold.
- This was the only Winter Fiesta to not be the first party of the year.
- This party was one of the shortest parties in Club Penguin, as it only lasted three days.
- The music for the party was reused from the Winter Fiesta 2007 and Winter Fiesta 2008.
- Even though the party did not reappear in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, the side track music was still used in the Desert Dimension for the April Fools' Party 2011 and April Fools' Party 2012.
- This party was discontinued, due to the fact that players in the Southern Hemisphere were in the middle of their summer.
- This was the third and last Winter Fiesta to be held in Club Penguin.