Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Winter Fiesta 2009|
|When||January 23 – 25, 2009|
|Free Item(s)||Mini Sombrero|
The Winter Fiesta 2009 was the third and final Winter Fiesta Party. The decorated areas were the Night Club, Pizza Parlor, Coffee Shop, Town, Plaza, Dock, Forest, Cove, Snow Forts, Beach, and Ski Village. It ran from January 23 to January 25, 2009. Most of the rooms look similar to 2008's Winter Fiesta.
- This was the only Winter Fiesta to not give the usual Maracas as a free item.
- The front of the Night Club was made to look like El Dorado, the fabled city of gold. It was possible to walk on it into the Night Club.
- This was the only Winter Fiesta to not be the first party of the year.
- This party was one of the shortest parties in Club Penguin, as it only lasted three days.
- The music for the party was reused from the Winter Fiesta 2007 and Winter Fiesta 2008.
- Even though the party didn't reappear in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, the side track music was still used in the Desert Dimension for the April Fools' Party 2011 and 2012.
- This party was discontinued, due to the fact that players in the Southern Hemisphere were in the middle of their summer.