This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Wilderness Expedition 2016|
|When||April 20 – May 4, 2016|
|Free Item(s)||See free items|
|Location||Dock, Wilderness, Sasquatch Village|
|Mascot(s)||Sam the Sasquatch|
- Not to be confused with the Wilderness Expedition 2011.
The Wilderness Expedition 2016 was a party in Club Penguin that began on April 20, 2016, and ended on May 4, 2016. During the event, players could venture into the Wilderness and find the Sasquatch Village as well as earn prizes.
- Main article: Wilderness Expedition 2016 interface
|Image||Item||Type||Obtained by||Members only?|
|Mystery Background||Background||Meeting Sam the Sasquatch||No|
- This marked the second appearance of the Sasquatch at a party, the first being the Puffle Party 2015.
- This was the second party to not be available on the Club Penguin App, since they were integrated, the first being The Fair 2015.
- This was the second Wilderness Expedition to occur in Club Penguin, the first being in 2011.
- The Dock's decorations were similar to the decorations at the EPF Bootcamp during Operation: Puffle.
- The logo screen during this party was very similar to the one during the Puffle Party 2015.
- It was the last Expedition Party to be held in Club Penguin.
|Dock|| This is Base Camp|
Get ready for your expedition here
an explorer is always prepared!
Now where'd I put my juice box?
|First area|| The great outdoors!|
And also the great maze
Consider using the buddy system
to help each other out
|Second area|| This is the land of lost cell phones|
That might seem strange
since you can't see any cell phones
But that's because they're lost
|Third area|| The Wilds is an important part of nature|
Please be respectful while here
There's a very strict 'No littering' policy
|Fourth area|| I think I remember that tree|
If I take a left here I should...
Wait no, that's not right
Um, where's the exit?
Getting lost isn't part of the tour
Well... I guess it is now
|Fifth area|| Notice how the snow is packed down|
This is thanks to wild puffles
They come through this area often
and it creates these handy paths
|Sixth area|| This might look like a rock|
but it's really an ancient asteroid
Probably about a million years old
It's just a rock...
|Seventh area|| These trees flourished thanks to puffles|
Seeds attach to a puffles' hair
allowing them to spread
to other parts of the Wilds
|"Lost" area|| Look closely at these trees|
You might find sasquatch hairs
That means we're close!
I can practically smell the sasquatch village
|Sasquatch Village|| Welcome to the sasquatch village!|
Feel free to explore sasquatch culture
They love music and fishing
just like penguins!
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Expedição à Natureza|
|Spanish||Expedición a la Naturaleza|