|When||January 17-31, 2011|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
|Where||Dock, Cove, Glade, Wilderness, Cliff, Shore, Bay, Brown Puffle Cave.|
The Wilderness Expedition was an expedition that began on January 17th and ended on the 31st, 2011. It was confirmed in issue #273 of the Club Penguin Times. The dates were also mentioned in a login screen for the party. Everyone could obtain a Expedition Hat at the Glade. Brown Puffles were first introduced here and could be adopted by members for free at the Brown Puffle Cave. There was a member item, a new Life Jacket, for sale at the Shore that cost 50 coins. It was required to get the free Brown Puffles (only members could get them.)
|Brown Puffle||Brown Puffle Cave||Yes|
|Brown Puffle House||Brown Puffle Cave||Yes|
- It was the third expedition, the first was the Cave Expedition and the second was the Mountain Expedition, the fourth one in 2012 was the Underwater Expedition, but no puffles were discovered.
- This was the only Expedition to discover a puffle.
- The theme at the Shore was a remix to the Festival of Flight main theme.
- Before the party many penguins thought the Wilderness Expedition would start in the Forest considering the Forest is the one of Club Penguins only accessible wilderness type rooms.
- There was a glitch at the Cliff where after completing the puzzle and walk to the barrel, click your mail and then closing it makes you invisible. Everyone can see you, and you won't get banned.