- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Attitude||Gentle and shy but powerful|
|Member only||Yes (But Non-Members can get them from the Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Ice Skates, Frozen Wave, Snowcloud, Ice Rink|
|Play action|| Super: Makes ice rink and wears a single skating shoe and skates quickly.|
Normal: Makes frozen wave
Weak: Makes snowcloud
|Dance||Bounces up and down with a snowcloud above it.|
|Tongue color||Light Blue|
|Speed||It is the 5th fastest when it skates on ice, and the fastest in Pufflescape, but its true running speed is not measured.|
|Special features||Ice breath, slightly smaller than the other species.|
|Elite Puffle Items||Blue Earmuffs|
White Puffles are a species of puffles in Club Penguin. They were discovered during the Puffle Party 2009 at the Dojo hiding in a bush, and were available to adopt on March 6, 2009. White Puffles are known for their ability to breathe ice. They are only adoptable for members. They are smaller than the rest of the puffles, therefore making them unique. They also have a mysterious connection to ninja, due to that fact that they slice their cookies like ninja, their favorite place is the Dojo, they sleep like the stone puffles at the Dojo, they were discovered in the Dojo Courtyard, plus when brushed, a White Puffle gets a temporary Ninja Headband.
This puffle was released after Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force came out, and therefore was not an original Elite Puffle. However, in the downloadable mission, Puffle Prankster, an unnamed White Puffle appears. She later reappears in Herbert's Revenge by the name of Chill.
The White Puffles were first discovered during the Puffle Party 2009 at the Dojo Courtyard hiding in a bush, and in Ski Hill next to the "Bunny Hill" sign. They became available to adopt in March 6, 2009.
- Attitude: Shy, powerful, gentle.
- Favorite toys: Ice Skates, Frozen Wave, Snowcloud.
- Elite Puffle Items: Blue Earmuffs, Ice Breath.
- Special facts: Slightly smaller than other species.
- Favorite game: Pufflescape
- Play: Makes a snowcloud.
- Play: Makes an ice rink and wears a single skating shoe and skates quickly.
- Bath: Jumps in bath and freezes it. Gets out of the bath half frozen in ice and jumps up and down until ice shatters.
- Favorite Food: Yogurt Parfait.
- Gum: Blows a bubble which freezes and shatters into ice.
- Dance: Bounces up and down with a snowcloud above it.
- Postcard: Feels shy with a group of puffles.
- Brush: Gives the white puffle a temporary hair style.
Puffle Handbook Description
It may be smaller than all other Puffles, but its power is unmeasurable
Famous White Puffles
There is only one famous White Puffle.
- Main article: Chill
- The statues in the courtyard are White Puffles, because of how they sleep.
- You get a stamp if you feed a White Puffle in Feed-A-Puffle in Club Penguin: Game Day!.
- It is very shy, and in Puffle Roundup it is the most sensitive of all puffles.
- There was a glitch that made puffles white when they are using the scratching post or playing with the ball.
- The White Puffle is the 8th puffle to be discovered in Club Penguin.
- At the Puffle Party 2010 and Puffle Party 2011, the White Puffle had its room in the Mine.
- Before the White Puffle was released, it was seen hidden in the bushes at the Dojo Courtyard. It came out every 15–30 minutes and no longer comes out.
- In Puffle Launch, it has a light blue helmet with white snowflakes.
- It used to be when a White Puffle sliced his cookie, he would slice it fast like a ninja.
- The color that was used when a penguin was walking a White Puffle in the Puffle Party 2011 was Peach.
- The White Puffle's Favorite room is the Dojo.
- It is the "cover puffle" for Pufflescape.
- The White Puffle was hinted in the Puffle Party 2009 Puffle video.
- It may be possible that their favorite game could become Card-Jitsu.
- It has its own power card in Card-Jitsu where it causes a snow cloud to appear and then freezes the other player by sneezing.
- The puffle statues in the final room of Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!) could be White Puffles, due to their appearance sleeping.
- It is the smallest puffle.
- When you go to the Fire Dojo with the White Puffle, Sensei says "Your white puffle must concentrate in this hot place, for fire beats snow..."
- When you go to the Water Dojo with the White Puffle, Sensei says "Ah! A white puffle! We should ask it not to freeze the Water Dojo!"
- It is the slowest Puffle in Puffle Roundup.
- It is the fastest puffle in Puffle Launch.
- Gariwald VIII's Puffle is most likely a white puffle.
- White Puffle party room at Puffle Parties are Mine (formerly) and Ski Hill.
White Puffle in-game
White Puffle caring card
Famous White Puffles
Names in other languages
|French||Le Puffle Blanc|