|Party|| Summer Party 2006,|
Cove Opening Party
|Where found|| Beach (2006), |
|Item ID||194, 10194|
|Unlockable||Yes (Series 7 & 8)|
- For other whistles, please see Whistle (Disambiguation).
The Whistle is a neck item in Club Penguin. It was first available during the Summer Party 2006, when it was added to the beach at the end of the party. It was available again at the Cove Opening Party when the cove opened to the public. You could find this in the forest as a free item. When you wave with it, it makes a whistling sound. Its sound is duller than the Silver Whistle.
|Party||Room||Available from||Available until|
|Summer Party 2006||Beach||June 21, 2006||June 26, 2006|
|Cove Opening Party||Forest||May 25, 2007||June 1, 2007|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 7||March 1, 2010||October 4, 2011|
|Series 8||April 19, 2010||October 4, 2011|
- A penguin is seen wearing the whistle on the Join Team Red postcard.
- It can be seen on a clothes rack in the Clothes Shop once moused over.
- After the Cove Opening Party ended, it was still available for a few more days.
- This item used to be rare until it came back in the Treasure Book.
- If you wave while holding the Paddle Ball and wearing the whistle, the ball will bounce on the paddle and the player will blow the Whistle. Important Note: You can use even other items when you're doing this, like head, face, body or feet items.
- A similar thing happens if you wave with the Bell, but since the bell is a tool that makes a sound while a Paddle Ball won't, the bell and the whistle sound will be heard.