| Rare Item
This page is about an item that has not been available for at least four years.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Party|| Summer Party|
Cove Opening Party
|Where found|| Beach|
|Item ID|| 194|
The Whistle (originally called Lifeguard Whistle) is a rare neck item in Club Penguin. All players could obtain it for free at the Beach during Summer Party, or the Forest during the Cove Opening Party. It could also have been unlocked from series 8 or 9 of the Treasure Book.
|Party||Room||Available from||Available until|
|Summer Party||Beach||June 21, 2006||June 26, 2006|
|Cove Opening Party||Forest||May 25, 2007||June 1, 2007|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 7||March 1, 2010||October 4, 2011|
|Series 8||April 19, 2010||October 4, 2011|
- A penguin is seen wearing the whistle on the Join Team Red postcard.
- It can be seen on a clothes rack in the Clothes Shop once moused over.
- It made an appearance in issue #35 of the Club Penguin Times.
- After the Cove Opening Party ended, it was still available for a few more days.
- If you wave while holding the Paddle Ball and wearing the whistle, the ball will bounce on the paddle and the player will blow the Whistle. Important Note: You can use even other items when you're doing this, like head, face, body or feet items.
- A similar thing happens if you wave with the Bell, but since the bell is a tool that makes a sound while a Paddle Ball won't, the bell and the whistle sound will be heard.
Names in other languages