This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Rare Item
This page is about an item that was not available for four years or more.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Party|| Summer Party|
Cove Opening Party
|Where found|| Beach|
|Item ID|| 194|
The Whistle (originally called Lifeguard Whistle) was a rare neck item in Club Penguin. All players could obtain it for free at the Beach during Summer Party, or the Forest during the Cove Opening Party. It could also have been unlocked from series 8 or 9 of the Treasure Book.
|Party||Room||Available from||Available until|
|Summer Party||Beach||June 21, 2006||June 26, 2006|
|Cove Opening Party||Forest||May 25, 2007||June 1, 2007|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 7||March 1, 2010||October 4, 2011|
|Series 8||April 19, 2010||October 4, 2011|
- A penguin was seen wearing the whistle on the Join Team Red postcard.
- It could be seen on a clothes rack in the Clothes Shop once moused over.
- It made an appearance in issue #35 of the Club Penguin Times.
- A similar item was the Silver Whistle.
- After the Cove Opening Party ended, it was still available for a few more days.
- If you waved while holding the Paddle Ball and wearing the whistle, the ball would bounce on the paddle and the player would blow the Whistle. Important Note: You could use other items when you were doing this, like head, face, body or feet items.
- A similar thing happened if you waved with the Bell, but since the bell was a tool that made a sound while a Paddle Ball wouldn't, the bell and the whistle sound would be heard.
Names in other languages