| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|Appeared||Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, System Defender, PSA Missions|
|Related To||Jet Bot, Snow Bot, Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000, Microbots|
|Friends With||Jet Bot, Snow Bot, Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000|
The Wheel-Bot is one of Gary's test-bots in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. Its method of transportation is by a wheel under its main body area, hence its name. You use Bouncer and Flare to defeat it in the game. During the construction of the Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000 the Snow Bot and the Jet Bot took many of its parts for the Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000.
- It is the first of the three Test Robots you have to defeat in the game.
- You can see it in the Gadget Room in the online missions and elite missions.
- A toy version of the Wheel Bot appeared in the game during the Holiday Party 2010 at the Ski Lift 3000 and at the Dojo Courtyard.
- It is now featured in System Defender, where it controls the Orange Enemies.
- It was seen in the Gadget Room in most secret missions.
- Its head can be seen in the Monster Room and on the Covert Agent Station furniture item.
- Out of all of the three test-bots, the Wheel-Bot has the most appearances.
- He, along with Jet Bot and Snow Bot, can be added as friends.
- According to a comic in Club Penguin Magazine, Gary reprogrammed it as a coffee machine and it is now trapped in 20,000 BCP with prehistoric puffles.
- A headshot of the Wheel-Bot wearing a Ninja Mask was used for the "Robo Ninja" challenge at the Dock during the Fashion Festival.
- In Do It Yourself Carting, it can be seen looking at the player outside in the wilderness.
- It was the one who smashed through the Night Club wall, stole some Night Club speakers, and dropped a blueprint of an arm.