|Where||Club Penguin Island|
|Opened||June 27, 2011|
The Welcome Solo is a room in Club Penguin, in which the player goes to when they have registered an account. When entering it, an orange penguin would welcome you, and 2 new items are obtained: a background and a red cap. There is no other way to enter it- neither using the map or the EPF Phone.
- On the Spanish/ Portuguese version of Club Penguin, there used to be a glitch where you would be welcomed even though you didn't create a new penguin. This glitch was later fixed.
- It is only accessible by creating a new player, or not log in before the release date. It is impossible to return without Cheating.
- If you try to use third party programs to get to the Fire or Water Dojo without being a member, you will automatically appear here.
- You can see the old Town and Plaza in the distance.
- It's place is at the shore of the lake.