The Water Party 2007 was a party in Club Penguin. In 2007, the Cave was flooded when a crab broke the glass of the window, causing the Cave to flood. They had free Miners Helmets and had penguins start working on repairing the window. They closed the Cave and the Mine from July 13 to 18 due to damage. Club Penguin decided to use the flowing water to throw a Water Party and most penguins liked the idea.
- A glitch occurred that if you tried to enter the underground areas by using your Spy Phone or by playing Jet Pack Adventure it would load forever.
- During the party, you could throw water balloons instead of snowballs.
- People say it was one of the best Club Penguin parties of all time, and people dread for it to come back.
- It was the first ever Water Party on Club Penguin.
- There is a Card-Jitsu card about this event.
- If you tried to enter the Pool or Mine via Jetpack, it would load forever, because they were temporarily closed during the party.
- The party was originally supposed to end July 20, however due to player demands, it was extended to July 23. After it was extended Club Penguin added the Blue Water Wings.
(before the party, it was closed during the party)