|Where||At the top of a volcano|
|Opened||November 13, 2009|
The Volcano was first seen at the Dojo Exterior during the Dig Out the Dojo project in November 2008, but only the top half could be seen. During that time, there was also thought to be a path that leads up to the volcano.
On September 14, 2009, it started to erupt. Sensei decided to organise a Fire Scavenger Hunt. The sky turned orange from September 18–28. Shortly after that, there was a plume of smoke, and a storm started on October 9, and it became so strong that 1 week before the 4th Anniversary Party, the storm could be seen on all parts of the island except the underground. According to Gary the Gadget Guy, the smoke could change the weather. It did so, enabling the sky to get dark in time for the Halloween Party 2009 on October 27. After the Halloween Party 2009 on November 2, the storm was gone. You could still see the storm through the telescope at the Beacon and binoculars at the Cove. Next, ninjas needed to help build amulets in order to enter the volcano, so the "Help Goldsmiths Build Amulets" started. One of the designs at the "Help Goldsmiths Build Amulets" at the Dojo Courtyard looks like a giant hammer hammering the volcano. The Volcano then emitted light smoke, and according to the Penguin Times, Sensei had managed to "tame" the Volcano by using the powers of an Amulet. On November 13, penguins could get in the volcano and help build it. And on November 20, construction finally finished on the Fire Dojo. Card-Jitsu Fire was finally released on November 24, but the game was only available for members during that time.
A year later, on November 11, 2010, the fires in the Dojo burned out and the lava cooled due to the rain that was pouring from The Great Storm of 2010, referencing "Water beats Fire". The fires were started up again on November 15, after the rain stopped, introducing another Card-Jitsu spin-off, Card-Jitsu Water. The game was then made temporarily available to all players during the
- When it rained in November 2010, the fire atop the Volcano was extinguished. The Fire calms down and Lava cools, like Sensei said Water Beats Fire (but its not actually lava, its hot sauce).
- It used to be acsessed from the Ninja Hideout, but was moved due that room closing.
- The lava in the Volcano is not actually lava, it is hot sauce.
- When you talk to Sensei in the Fire Dojo while you are walking a puffle besides the gold, rainbow, orange, or brown puffle, Sensei will comment on the kind you brought.
- The Lava Cliffs is the bottom of this room.
- The Fire Dojo became available for everyone on May 9, 2013.
|Ninja Hideout (formerly), Dojo|