|Is it seen right now?||Yes|
|Where?||Dojo Courtyard, Fire Dojo, Lava Cliffs|
The Volcano is a large volcano in the Mountain Range of the Island of Club Penguin. It is well known as the site of Card-Jitsu Fire and the Fire Dojo. The Volcano is located near the Dojo and is connected to it by a bridge. The volcano has no lava, just hot sauce.
- Fire Dojo - Opened in 2009, the Fire Dojo is the site of Card-Jitsu Fire. The bridge connecting the Volcano and the Dojo is found here. A metal grate separates the Fire Dojo from the magma below. Fires are lit here, and hot sauce can be found all across the room.
- Underneath - Ye Knight's Quest 2 took place under the Volcano. It was first accessible in 2010, and returned in 2011 and 2012. It was shown to have waterfall like structures flowing with lava, and was full of gold and hot sauce. We know it's underneath the Volcano because it is stated in Tour Guide scripts.
- Lava Cliffs - In Operation: Puffle, you could float by the side of the Volcano on a raft. Lava could be seen pouring over the side, and you were able to play the game Puffle Chase there, where you could rescue Black Puffles. Puddles of lava were seen pouring into the River. We know it's the Volcano because of the Tour Guide scripts and the Operation: Puffle Agent Interface Map.
- Volcano Entrance - During the Prehistoric Party 2014, the exterior of the volcano could be visited. This room would lead you to the interior of the Volcano were you could hatch the Dinosaur Puffle eggs. It was accessed from the Yuck Swamp.
- Volcano (Prehistoric) - This room opened along with the Volcano Entrance at the Prehistoric Party 2014. There were 2 Volcano rooms and both were to hatch the Dinosaur Puffle eggs. It was accessed from the Volcano Entrance.