Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Opened|| February 20, 2014,|
May 20, 2015
|Closed|| March 6, 2014,|
June 11, 2015
The Virtual World (formerly known as 8-bit and also known as the Digital World) is a party room in Club Penguin during The Fair 2014 and The Fair 2015. It can be accessed by going to the Unplugged Arcade Machine at the Galaxy Park.
Every seven seconds a new bonus pops in the screen, and collecting one adds 10 tickets to the player. Each bonus is exclusively available to the current player, so others cannot collect bonuses that a given player sees. The prizes are an apple, a fish dog and a cup of coffee. There are never more than 7 bonuses in the room.
All players are featured as 16×21 pixels characters in the room. No clothing items are worn in game- just the color of the penguin. The penguin names are also colored in the same color. However, each player sees his own name in the usual way. Puffles aren't seen either.
Each action has its own unique graphics in-game as well. When waving the player would first raise his hand.
The dance action is similar to the usual version, however, the player does not crouch.
Whenever sitting, the player would either look to the right or the left- depends on the direction of on which they are sitting towards. If sitting with the face facing to the screen, the player would look to the left side of the screen. They would look to the other end if sitting with the back facing to the screen.
If you use an item action, your penguin animation will pop out of the penguin sprite, having your penguin blank.
- The entire room simulates an arcade machine. There are buttons and a joystick in front of it, and a penguin's shadow reflecting from the screen.
- The walls of the room resemble the shape of a puffle.
- You cannot transform in this room.
- The virtual world was accessed from the Unplugged Arcade Machine.
- Before the start of The Fair 2014, the Unplugged Arcade Machine was taken out of the Arcade, and was placed back after its end. However, during The Fair 2015, the machine could still be seen in the Dance Lounge.