This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where found|| Penguin Style,|
|Item ID|| 452|
The Viking Helmet was a head item in Club Penguin. It cost 750 coins in the Penguin Style and Costume Trunk catalogs, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from Series 6 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||August 22, 2005||June 30, 2015|
|Costume Trunk||February 13, 2009||March 20, 2009|
|May 8, 2009||June 12, 2009|
|February 25, 2011||March 18, 2011|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 6||December 15, 2009||October 4, 2011|
- It made appearances in issues 100, 103, and 111 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It made an appearance in the PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins.
- It appeared as an arrow key change on the Coat Rack.
- Before the format of the Penguin Style catalog changed from .swf to PNG in July 2015, opening the Viking Helmet's buying tab four times in a row revealed the Blue Viking Helmet.
- It used to be labeled "Warning: Horns are pointy, not recommended for penguins under the age of 3". This was removed when the Penguin Style format changed.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Elmo de Viking|
|French||Le Casque Viking|
|Spanish||Casco de vikingo|
|Russian||Красный шлем викинга|