This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Valentine's Day Celebration 2006|
|When||February 14, 2006|
|Where||Night Club, Town|
The Valentine's Day Celebration 2006 was a party that happened in February 2006. The Penguin Band was playing in the Night Club. The Night Club was decorated with love hearts on the dance floor and pink balloons. The Town was decorated with heart balloons on the Night Club.
- It has, so far, been the only Valentine's Day party in Club Penguin.
- This is a forgotten party as it is not in the yearbook.
- It was not held again, because many people do not usually celebrate Valentine's Day.
- As this is one of the earliest parties in Club Penguin, very little is known about it, and only 1 image is left of it.
- Billybob has said previously that this wasn't really a party, but more of an event. This may explain why it was not in the year book.
- It was rumored for many years that the Red Sunglasses and Black Bowtie were free items at this event. However this was untrue, Billybob claimed this was a small party and there were no free items.