Wolf-gangs (talk) 06:55, August 10, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you. I do appreciate most of the other admins agreed my work was good (On my opinion, I feel I could've done better). Regarding the rudeness, I do tend to be rude with others, sorry about that.
Your Invited To My Ultimate Beach Party
| Dear User!|
You're invited to a Igloo Contest! No matter if you're a non-member or member, you can enter! The link is here!
I just wanted to inform you that I will be away until the 30th of August, as I will soon begin my examination period again.
Hope this won't interfere with the proper operation of the Wiki.
Happy Wiki Anniversary!!
Happy 2nd Wiki Anniversary! You are a great admin and a great editor! The wiki is lucky to have you! you know it is Apj
- :O wow happy anniversary! XD I didn't remember it's today. I remember when you first started you added tons of galleries and made CPWIP. Thank you for all of your great work in the wiki! Penguin-Pal (talk) 13:51, August 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Congratulations for completing your 2nd year in this wiki! Happy 2nd Anniversary, Sdg! -- MiXeR23*1 (Messages!) 15:13, August 27, 2013 (UTC)
- So rude of me to forget! I'm a bit late but happy wiki anniversary! --Roger6881 18:43, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
a message from Dps04
The Chat Mod Calendar is back again, so please help to promote / demote users. Thanks for your help.
Don't accept images for proof?
Well, looks like you said that images do not count as proof.. so, please make me a mod again.
If you can dream it, you can do it. Your limits are all within yourself. Please sign in or create an account. is awesome. 01:03, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
Jedi4590 is awesome?O.o Whos username is that
I did not did anything i just kept !#*% signs in a row so that it would be fun but everyvody says i censored and miron banned me.Please ban all of them and make super miron a member and i am gonna ban him in CP .>:(
Spamming on Moshi Monsters Wiki Chat
http://prntscr.com/1r8qqa, Sorry it's kinda blue.
Hello good sir. I contact you today for persission to make a bot.
The bot has not yet been created, yet his username would be 123Bot1, and his purpose would to be to take over the world. He would also have a mustache.
I apologize for the late timing, but i may not be able to attend the meeting today, but perhaps be able to join during the meeting and not as it starts, so please don't wait for me for the meeting. I forgot i have had some plans for today.
Again, i'm sorry about that.
Penguin-Pal (talk) 09:28, September 28, 2013 (UTC)
Greetings from Club Penguin Wiki,
Where have ya been Wolf!? I haven't even got to add you yet for Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS! As much as I respect your edits on the Club Penguin Wiki, it's just been a while since you've been on here. Eheh, as more as I know you have a life too, just never forget me and the community on Animal Crossing Wiki, hope you can reply as soon as you read this, and will be expecting you visit back soon!
╚»★«╝ℓιgнтηιηgЧЭ╚»★«╝ 16:26, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
An Administrator of Animal Crossing Wikia
A gift on October 24, 2013.
On October 24, you will get 3 FREE GIFTS. On that day, you will claim your gift.
Thanks for your attention and enjoy the gift on October 24!
Mariocart25 00:08, October 12, 2013 (UTC)
ChatHi. If you have time, can you please come on the chat? Thanks. 10:59, October 12, 2013 (UTC)
Hello. It's Clumsy from Moshi Monsters Wiki. One of your users, Cadence176761 said to another one of your users to vandalize our wiki (Penguin44eve), but he didn't do it anyways and he told us who told him to vandalize our wiki and it was Cadence176761. Heres some proof :P http://prntscr.com/1wzz33.
Since the logo vote starts today, I have created the thread here. Could you add a note to the Community Corner and highlight the thread please?
- I highlighted the thread for you. Wolf-gangs (talk) 07:43, October 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, thank you. Are you going to add a note to Community Messages?
IRCHi, I need you to make some access list modifications on our IRC channel.
/msg chanserv flags #clubpenguin-wikia Penguin-Pal +AOfiorstv /msg chanserv flags #clubpenguin-wikia C_H_U_N_K_Y +AVvThank you. 12:32, October 20, 2013 (UTC)
Golden Puffle Cavern
I am not fitting in
Are you an expert on CP?I am not fitting in Club Penguin last week.I've never played CP except on my iPad.I'm a boss at the EPF,but the agents don't follow me.How can I get to convince them to follow me?
P.S Answer my question,and is their an advice article in here?
Wrong name on furniture items!
This furniture item http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/CP_Magazine_Star_Trophy and this furniture item http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/CP_Magazine_Published_Reader have the wrong names! The bronze one is called Published Reader Trophy. The gold one is called Star Reader Trophy. It says so in the Club Penguin Magazine. Can you change the names? because I don't know how
Hi Wolf,Do you think you can come on the chat for a while? It's something urgent. 11:23, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
Please come to chat ASAP! We have a person impersonating Spike Hike!
Please remember to check the admins wiki for certain updates or discussions.
Thank you for your attention,
- - The wiki's administration,
- November 25, 2013.
Please remember to check the admins wiki for certain updates or discussions.
Thank you for your attention,
- - The wiki's administration,
- November 25, 2013.
Hi Sdgsgfs (is it still ok if i call you Sdgsgfs right? :P),
This happens with lots of templates actually (as well as Template:Ambox and Template:Navbox, as they rely on the default wiki text color (#333), so to cover all of that it's easier to list these templates in MediaWiki:Common.css and specify the default color for them. I'll add it there as well for now just for an instant effect. If you think that further modifications are needed you can update the template itself of course.
Penguin-Pal (talk) 18:59, November 27, 2013 (UTC)
Happy Thanksgiving from Phineas99
Hi there! Happy Thanksgiving from me! Phineas99cp! :) Here is a present I made for you! P.S. Don´t get too fat! The turkey is extremely delicious! :P
Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas!18:00, December 23, 2013 (UTC)
Merry Christmas From JWPengie
If you already got one, you get two! :P You might need an extra bed this year!
Happy New Year 2014!
Hey there! Happy New Year 2014!
RE:Gonna hand to you few things
If you need me to meet you, i'll be fully in the next few weeks for certain, so feel free to let me know while you have some free time. About the admin wiki, If you wish this to be done, please start a new discussio and provide the details about it there too.
Penguin-Pal (talk) 15:35, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
Remember that you contacted me in the last few months and said that you are quitting? Well, i just wanted to know if you really are, or have changed your mind.
Penguin-Pal (talk) 12:52, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
Hi Wolf! Good to properly speak with you! Anyway, I'm a little confused by that message you left on my talk page. Can you give me an example of when I abused my powers? If Perapin told you anything, it's because he hates me. :I (I know what you're thinking, you can ask P-P about Perapin, he knows about it)
Edit: Also, when I get frustrated I sometimes get a little rude, working on that ^-^
Another edit: The first time I banned was for a few minutes. The second was a day because: http://prntscr.com/2sw622
WM, Yo. 06:30, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
Welcome back to the Club Penguin Wiki!Welcome back! It's so great to see you back here!
We hope you can make continuing contributions of articles and/or discussion and other improvements.
If you have forgotten anything, be sure to visit the "Community portal" for an outline of some of the main parts of the site and a link to pages that tell you how to edit.
Many useful tools and fun pages can be found on the navigation bar. Clicking on a link will take you to the page of your choice.
Do keep an eye on the "recent changes" page, where all edits and their authors (anonymous or signed-in) are listed. Bookmark it, maybe. (And help delete spam and vandalism - unpleasant but a fact of life.)
Discussion of any aspect of the site, and enquiries, can be made at Talk:Main_Page or on the "discussion" page associated with each article. It helps if you sign and date your contributions there, so that readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is probably still of current interest. If you write on a user's "talk" page, that user will get an alerting message on next visit.
Remember to sign every discussion or talk page with four tildes (~~~~). You can also click the button on the edit bar to do the same thing.
And remember, we encourage your edits!
Thanks! And, once again, welcome back to the Club Penguin Wiki!
Happy Earth Day from Mariocart25
Mariocart25 02:01, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
Happy Easter 2014!
Hey Wolf. I know you are not as much active as you used to be. However, I still thought of giving you an Easter Gift. Happy Easter!
Happy Earth Day Wolf=gangs!
Happy Earthday Wolf-gangs!
REDUCE!, REUSE!, RECYCLE!
Hello, I believe from our past talk you are a strict administrator, I respect that. I don't want to waste your time and I wouldn't dare waste mine. I think someoen should do something about User:CPPerapin, as he keeps judging and adding negative comments to everyone's opinions on chat and thinks he is an admin. Not to mention his ban record. http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Log/chatban?page=User%3ACPPerapin00:12, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
- WM, I asked P-P about it a couple of days ago when Perapin was unbanned. He said that if he misbehaves again, he can have a nice long block. 00:22, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
Summer Shenanigans 2014!01:32, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
Please to visit the admins wiki for updates and discussions that are taking place. Remember to visit it once a while to check for new updates.
- —The wiki's administration, 16:02, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Long time no see
Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I've been busy too, but I've been doing well. I see you've been handling the Wiki Awards. It's good to see you active again! :)
Have a good day,
--Hey.youcp 18:27, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
I have noticed that there are trial chat moderators running at the moment. Just to let you know because you may have missed it, earlier in the year we had a vote for the admins to use the Club Penguin Wiki:Promotion Marking Schedule, a more formal and accurate process to promote a competent user for the right user right. So make sure to use that if you are considering making any of the trial chat mods permanent, and when promoting any other user to a permanent user right. :)
I would like to suggest giving kyfur chat mod status, or at least give him a test at being a chat mod. Thanks for reading.
- I also comfortably approve of this suggestion. He's actually extremely reliable. Plus he's online at times when there are less chat mods (I even was online with him at a time when were no chat mods and lots of users). :)
- ~ Perapin (Contact) 07:08, June 28, 2014 (UTC)
A notice to the administration,
I will be absent for the next week or so due to a vacation. Just wanted to give you a heads-up. Thanks for your attention,
Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! 12:40, June 28, 2014 (UTC)
What were the chat moderator complaints?
I must know!
I know that shark is a trustable user, however, i believe that there are other users who are regularly fully active, and if a chat moderator is promoted, i don't think it would be right if we promote him again and not give other talented and worthy users the possibility of being permanent chatmods.
Penguin-Pal (talk) 04:08, July 6, 2014 (UTC)
RE:Gallery Section for puffles
I will be inactive for 2 weeks because of formative assessment exams, These exams are very tough and I really need to score good marks for this! I will not be editing and also not making customs.
I suppose that you still use GIMP for editing. If that's the case, you can autocrop an image by going to
Image → Autocrop Image. It will save you lots of time and will also result a prefectly cropped image.
Thanks, Master Penguin-Pal
Thank you Master Penguin-Pal, I'm aware of it, but it seems like I forgot about it. Wolf-gangs (talk) 15:27, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
Note that the standard gallery order for items' articles is the player card image first, and then the in-game sprites, without the item's name in the caption of these two. Also, by the time you've been away (or even before that), it's become some sort of a standard to add a capitalized Player Card links to the player cards' caption.
Other than that, you haven't really missed much :P
P.S. congratulations for the new avatar!
Penguin-Pal (talk) 19:27, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
Alright, I guess I will fix things. But honestly, the standard I'm adding is quite better and more cooler XP. Wolf-gangs (talk) 19:29, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
Just curious, how do I make user's signatures different colors? (Like a bot's is white, a bcrat's purple.) BTW This is for my wikis.
Re: Just Curious
We did that using the MediaWiki pages that we have, here. If you see probably, you can find the coding we added with those colours. Feel free using those in your wiki. Wolf-gangs (talk) 23:42, July 9, 2014 (UTC) Wolf-gangs (talk) 23:43, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
Please visit the admins wiki for updates and discussions that are taking place. Remember to visit it once a while to check for new updates.
- —The wiki's administration, 21:44, July 11, 2014 (UTC)
--Hey.youcp 22:29, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Why remove VicBot's rights? That is an emergency bot. ~ Perapin (Contact) 23:50, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Please note that to begin with bots permission are only given to a handful of people, who proved that they are trusted. Therefore, please talk with another admin before demoting a bot, unless it causes problems, on which case it can be blocked as well.
Penguin-Pal (talk) 04:52, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
I am sorry for the way I was regarding the Bot demotion.
I understand that you have your own reasons why you demoted the Bots.
In someway I think it's partially a good idea.
Anyways, I just didn't want to hurt your feelings (although it may of not).
Enquiries Regarding CPChatBot Commands
As you may or have not realize that all of us mods can turn of the tell command when we think users are using it to much not appropiately.
But then afte we have turned it off for this reason, and someone wants to use it appropiately, it does not allow us mods to turn it back on, only admins, I spoke to Sactage about this and he told us that you need to talk with an admin and get in touch with him when he comes on the chat.
Let me know what you think!
RE: Quality of images
I will see you on chat :)
Congratulations Wolf-gangs! :D
Re: Wolfgang's Award
I'd be honored to accept your award. That means a lot to me. Thanks, Wolf-gangs. You've been a great editor and bureaucrat. :)
--Hey.youcp 16:35, July 18, 2014 (UTC)
RE:SWF Kurst Features
Hi Again sir,
For that, and if yo're too lazy for recording:
- Download the relevant action frame (see Special Dances/combinations, on this case it was 51) and extract Frame 1 using Trillix.
- Download the in-game swf and extract the frame of the animation (also using Trillix). It should be the last frame.
- Open Frame 1 from the penguin animation using SWiX, copy its XML to a proper text editor or another tool that allow searching & replacing strings, and replace all the
33333300(replacing Old Blue with Black), or a different value if another color is needed for some reason. Paste back into SWiX, preview and save.
- Go to the Quick Drop converter and paste the XML for both Frame 1 (penguin animation) the the Frame of the in-game sprite animation. Use the same settings. I don't exactly remember the settings that i've used, but i scaled it up by 40, and the new window size was 2800, and i think that the move settings were near 1000, though i don't remember those for sure. Again, pass the two files throguh the converter and keep the same scaling & moving settings, in order to keep the proportions and positions correct.
- Open Kurst. Set the Seconds to roughly the time that the overall animation takes, or the time it takes before it repeats itself, and also add 2-3 more seconds just to be sure, Scale to 1, and Frame rate to 24.
- When you opened it with SWiX there was a FrameRate attriute at the top. It is usually set to 24. If while opening one of the animations with it, the attribute's value was different, use that number as the frame rate.
- Capture both of these files.
- Open GIMP and load the penguin's action frame's files. If the animation does not repeat itself, load the PNGs until any further PNG is the same as the previous (hence, they are capture of the animation after it's over). If the CP animation does repeat itself, load a series of PNGs, where if including further PNGs, they will be duplicates of your sequence.
- Load the same PNG numbers for the in-game file (use Ctrl+Alt+O or File→Open as layers for loading all PNGs).
- Open the Layers menu (Ctrl+L). Select the first PNG item in-game image (from lowest number to greatest), and move it down in the layers menu, until it's one layer above the first penguin action layer. Right click and select Merge Down. Do the same with the second in-game- move it until it's above the second penguin and merge down (each time you actually need to choose the first in-game image, as you've already merged the item layers that came before it). Continue this process until there are no longer individual in-game images, and they've all been merged down.
- Now, select Image→Scale Image to scale down the dimension of your file (400px to 600px will result both a good quality and also keep the file size low).
- Now, save as GIF (or if you're using a modern version of GIMP, use Export As). Check the save as animation checkbox, choose loop forever, and set the milliseconds to 42 (by , if the frame rate is 24, 1000/24 is roughly 42).
- If the animation does not repeat itself, you may want to duplicate the last layer several times, so people can distinguish between each loop.
- You may want to remove the Alpha layer and use a white bg rather than a transparent image, to keep the shadow. But if you want, you can delete using SwfModify the shadow and blue circle before starting, to prevent that, and only get the penguin and the item.
CM trial Suggestion
Jess0426. He is on chat often, is nice and polite on chat. Just a suggestion :P.
Thank you so much for contacting me (although I checked the message a bit late)! I have been visiting the wiki every few weeks, and I'm so glad you're still here! How is everything? Have you seen Awesome lately?
14:35, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
Re: In-game and player card
Cool guides! I can tell you put a lot of work into them. Although, why are you recommending me them? I'm already aware of these methods for getting high quality images. You should share them with users who need help learning how to get high quality images. Since you've created the guides, you should copy them to this wiki, or at least leave a link to them on the Image Guidelines page.
Also, what do you mean by: "If you want to even get a better quality image"? The quality of the images I am uploading is as good as it gets. As for the size of the images, seeing as the current size of images in galleries is 185px, there is simply no need to upload images that are much larger than that.
--Hey.youcp 19:48, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
Slender here. http://frozenfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2602#2. Recently, I afflicted the Club Penguin Fandom Wiki with the Frozen Fanon Wiki. The founder asked me if the Club Penguin Wikia wants to be afflicted with the Frozen Wiki. So yeah. --SlendermanCP (talk) 06:10, July 27, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry for not replying sooner. I was on vacation, and then I got sick, and then things were really hectic around here. I'm quite well, how are you? I just "un-quitted" the wiki, so I'll be here a lot more often now.
Thanks for coaxing me out of retirement!
THE RULER AND DICTATOR OF AWESOME HAS RETURNED!!!!! TALK TO HIM, OR ELSE! 17:28, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
DUDE I CAN BACK BY A SERCRET WEPON
YOU DONT HAVE A CHANCE A GENST ME I SMALL BUT TOUGH YOUR MEAN I CAN TELL
MY DAD HE FIXES CARS YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE BYE MEANIE
Hi, I uploaded a picture, but mistakenly i don't placed any license, What do I do?