|While you're on my talk page, I like to keep things tidy. Ask anybody! So, while on here these will be all the guidelines my talk page has. I would like you all to follow these while sending a message; though I won't get mad if you don't - it's just me and my weird, weird ways.
These are just guidelines, not rules. It's just me and my craze for neatness.
Happy Thanksgiving from Phineas99
Hi there! Happy Thanksgiving from me! Phineas99cp! :) Here is a present I made for you! P.S. Don´t get too fat! The turkey is extremely delicious! :P
New issue of TPH
A new issue of The Penguin Herald has been released. Go to this page to read it.
The Penguin Herald staff 12:03, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
Merry Christmas from Twinkie102!
Merry Christmas! :D
- Why thank you! Merry Christmas to you too. --Roger6881 09:50, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
With the in-game images, I use Internet Explorer to zoom in to x1000. The zooming process does not affect the blurriness of the image. After taking a screenshot at this zoom level, I use GIMP to erase the white background and crop out any unused space. And voila, a large in-game image that is clear. Hope this helped.
Jeserator HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! 21:35, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- OK! Thanks for your suggestion. --Roger6881 09:51, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Nope, didn't seem to work for me. I use Windows 8 internet explorer. Either way, I don't get the zooming in using a browser; but it doesn't matter in the end. Thanks for helping me, anyway. --Roger6881 10:23, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
Cakeypop (talk) 19:09, December 12, 2013 (UTC) UHM. Excuse me, why did you delete my edit on the Apprentice Hat page? It was most certainly not a cheat, it was a glitch to be able to visit the Migrator early. What exactly are you implying? I'm a hacker or a cheater? Can you please elaborate?
- This is a wiki focusing on what's in Club Penguin. Saying that you can obtain an item whilst it's not "legitimately" in the game yet. You put in the main body of text: "You can obtain it now by logging in here. The Migrator opened too early." Now, saying: "You could have obtained this item earlier for the [item name] here for the [whatever reason here] in the trivia section.
I hope you understand that we need to remain very neutral in everything we write and use a very professional information thing.
- --Roger6881 (talk) 19:13, December 12, 2013 (UTC)
Cakeypop (talk) 19:17, December 12, 2013 (UTC) It is 'legitimately' in the game, it has already been released and is still available since the Migrator re-opened, and the it is still written on the VR Room http://prntscr.com/2anicq
- During the time of the glitch, in which a person may go into Rockhopper's ship to retrieve the item. During this time, Rockhopper had not officially docked at the island. Plus, you linked some sort of a glitch in the page thus making it a "cheat" of some kind. As I said before, this wiki doesn't do speculation or "hacks" of any kind what can assist a user into doing something. In the trivia mentioning that there was a glitch affecting its availability at some time, but linking the glitch or telling them through the page goes against our wiki's role to our viewers.
- --Roger6881 (talk) 19:29, December 12, 2013 (UTC)