This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Members only?||Underwater Maze and Mysterious Deep|
|When||January 26, 2012 - February 2, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Members |
Cleaned Up Dock Background,
Rookie Anvil BG (If you met him)
|Location||All of the exterior and underwater areas.|
The Underwater Expedition was a party in Club Penguin. It was first seen in a sneak peek provided by Billybob. Rookie made an appearance in this party because of an EPF Spy Phone message saying he had ideas for it. Also, a news article showed a green penguin wearing Red Sunglasses and a Fish Costume. Since the Town was tilted to the left, a quarter of the Beach and half of the Ski Village were submerged underwater. EPF agents were notified via spy phone to help the citizens of Club Penguin. "Bubble shields" were noted to be placed over the Everyday Phoning Facility, the Ski Lodge, and over the stage inside of the Lighthouse. The bubble shields were being utilized in an effort to prevent water from entering these places. From the Iceberg, it was clear to see that the Club Penguin island was tipping ― this sight was rather ominous.
|Heavy Hat||At the Beach||No|
|Cleaned Up Dock Background||At the Dock by picking up the trash||No|
|Rookie Anvil BG||By meeting Rookie||No|
|Submarine Suit||By completing the Underwater Maze and entering on The Deep||Yes|
- This is Club Penguin's fourth Expedition Party.
- During the start of the party, Herbert escaped from the Classified Area. The reason in unknown, but some water was left there. Strangely, it updated right away in the middle of the afternoon.
- When a player threw a snowball on the island, it would slide a little to the left.
- The island tipped because Rookie initially planned on filling the island with anvils, but, since anvils are so heavy it ended up tipping the island instead.
- This is the first expedition party to have a mascot visit.