Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article is a disambiguation page.
The following is a list of links to other articles that are related to the one you are viewing. They may have similar names or be about the same subject. Find the one you wanted on this page. Please do NOT mark this article as a stub.
- The Boiler Room - a room where you can read old editions of the Club Penguin Times. This can be accessed easily from the speaker in the Dance Club.
- The Underground Pool (formerly known as the Cave) - a room where you can swim. This can be accessed easily from the manhole in front of the Pet Shop at the Plaza.
- The Mine - a room where you can play Cart Surfer or Puffle Rescue. It can be accessed easily from the Mine Shack.
- The Cave Mine - a dark and spacious cavern. It used to be a place to dig for treasure, first discovered during the Cave Expedition. However, in November 2013, it was closed off permanently due to tremors.
- The Gold Mine - a cavern filled with gold. You can dig for coins here using a Hard Hat or a Snow Shovel. It can be accessed from the Mine or Hidden Lake. This room acts as an adoption center for the gold puffles.
- The Hidden Lake - an underground lake connected to the sea. It opened during the Cave Expedition. It can be accessed from the Cave Mine or from a ladder hidden under a boulder at the Forest.
- The Underwater Room - a members only room, that opened at the Cave Expedition. It is accessed again by following the Giant Squid in the Puffle Rescue Black Puffle Level 1, and picking up the Moss Key in this room allows permanent access, even if you are a non-member.
- The Underground (room) - an additional room that was added during the Norman Swarm Has Been Transformed play at the Stage. It was located under the Stage.