| This article is a disambiguation page.
The following is a list of links to other articles that are related to the one you are viewing. They may have similar names or be about the same subject. Find the one you wanted on this page. Please do NOT mark this article as a stub.
- The Boiler Room - A room where you can read old editions of The Club Penguin Times. This can be accessed easily from the speaker in the Night Club.
- The Cave - A room where you can swim. This can be accessed easily from the manhole in front of the Pet Shop at the Plaza.
- The Cave Mine - This room opened during the Cave Expedition. You can dig for coins here using a Hard Hat or a Snow Shovel. It is can be accessed from the Mine or Hidden Lake.
- The Hidden Lake - This room has a deep, small lake. It opened during the Cave Expedition. It can be accessed by via Cave Mine or the easy way, the big rock at the Forest.
- The Underwater room - This room was is a Members only room during the Cave Expedition and has a free item called the Coral Reef Background. It closed January 28, 2010 to March 15, 2010. It is accessed again by following the Giant Squid in the Puffle Rescue Black Puffle Level 1. The free item is replaced by the Moss Key Pin.