Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
| Sprite Character
This character appears in-game but not as a mascot, but rather for events, missions, interfaces, or etc.
|Position||Leader of Snow Minions, Master of Snow (according to the Stamp Book), Sensei's friend-turned-enemy|
|Clothes Items||Black Belt (formerly), Cape and Shoulderpads, Sash, Mask/Helmet|
|Friends With||Scrap, Tank, and Sly, Snowman army, formerly Sensei|
|“||Revenge is a dish best served cold.||”|
Tusk, also known as the Master of Snow, is a walrus and the primary antagonist at the Card-Jitsu Party 2013, the true antagonist behind Card-Jitsu Snow, and the leader of the Snow Minions. He is the one who sent Scrap, Sly, and Tank out to defeat Sensei and destroy the Dojo. Tusk seems to have hatred for Sensei and his Ninjas, and is from his childhood, being his former best friend, who used to train in the ways of the elements together, but Tusk turned on Sensei out of jealousy. You can battle in his lair after receiving the Snow Gem.
"How long can you last against my Snow Minions?!"
Tusk was trapped beneath the snow for years and trained to become the supreme master of Snow. He is Sensei's one-time childhood friend, now ultimate enemy, and seeks revenge and recognition as the most powerful ninja.
Favorite snack: Swordfish Steak (rare)
Favorite game: Card-Jitsu Snow
Why you should meet him: To defeat him in battle and bring balance to the elements.
Where you might find him: Ninjas who wish to help defeat Tusk must first speak to Sensei at the Dojo and learn the ways of the ninja.
- To defeat Sensei, he has built Snow Minions and sends them into battle against the ninjas.
- Tusk weighs more than a two ton truck.
- Sensei uses his missing tusk as a walking stick.
When Sensei was a young boy who had not yet learned Card-Jitsu, he used to play with Tusk. They sang and had snow ball fights and seemed to be good friends. One day, when Tusk made some lumps of snow clumped together, Sensei made a detailed snow statue of the future dojo. Tusk seemed jealous and a little bit bitter at this.
Then the pair went to train to master the elements together. They dreamed of standing side by side, leading and training an army of ninja penguins. He and Sensei were friends, but their relationship had a competitive side as Tusk could not master the delicate moves of Sensei. One day, they chose to have a battle on a snowy cliff, where the future Snow Dojo would be years later. Tusk instigated it by throwing a snowball at Sensei, who threw Tusk against a wall with snow. Tusk used his power to create an enormous snowball, displaying his true power over snow. He threw it at Sensei, but once it hit him Sensei sent it back. The force against the wall caused an avalanche, in which Tusk was buried and trapped in a cave in the side of a mountain. Sensei looked for him, but found only a piece of his tusk, departing sadly, and vowed to teach Card-Jitsu to penguins so they could use the elements wisely. Tusk presumed Sensei had left, not caring for him, and turned bitter and cold. He sadly sat buried in the snow, then began to dig himself out.
For years, Tusk plotted, making the snowy cave his lair. He made armor and a torn cape for himself to look intimidating, became the leader of the Snowman army, obsessed with avenging his defeat. He vowed that he would master Card-Jitsu Snow, and that he would get revenge. In May 2013, Tusk sent the 3 Snow Minions, Tank, Scrap and Sly to attack and take revenge on Sensei, but Sensei and the Ninjas withstood the attack, in the game Card-Jitsu Snow. As a final challenge, the ninjas stand up to Tusk alongside Sensei, in Tusk's lair, in a battle that would determine the fate of the island. However, after a strong battle, Sensei and his ninjas defeat Tusk. Tusk laughs evilly, saying that their Sensei had taught them well, but he has more power than all of them. Turning into a shadowy spirit, he disappears, his face showing for a few seconds.
Battle in Card-Jitsu Snow
Tusk has a pattern to his attacks when you are facing him in Card-Jitsu Snow. He has three different moves which are:
- Icicle Attack
- Random tiles
- Snow Wall
His first attack will be an Icicle attack (will hit random tiles) and then a paired Icicle attack. He will rarely use the Snow Wall to push all ninjas back to the starting point.
- He is the first walrus character in Club Penguin.
- He may have Shadow powers (he was seen turning into a Shadow-like spirit after you beat him in Card-Jitsu Snow).
- After defeating him in Card-Jitsu Snow, you can obtain his cloak (though it is much smaller).
- He, Merry Walrus, Herbert, Whales, Moose, bats, bears and possibly puffles are the only mammals in Club Penguin.
- In Card-Jitsu Snow, he covers up 6 tiles (2x3) of the grid.
- Walruses are not known to live in the Antarctic, so how he got to Club Penguin Island is unknown.
- It is possible that he has a backstory similar to Herbert's.
- He gets his name from his two tusks, an abnormally large pair of teeth that are common in all walruses. Ironically, one of Tusk's tusks is broken, leaving one tusk larger than the other.
- He is the third major villain known in Club Penguin, the first being Herbert P. Bear and the second being Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000.
- When fighting him, note that every paired icicle attack he does comes every second time he attacks. It also goes from 2 rows up to down.
- Tusk was mentioned multiple times in the Club Penguin Times during the Star Wars Takeover in the 'Ask Sensei' section.
- It was mentioned by Lance Priebe that the Club Penguin Team has been waiting years for this villain to be released in Club Penguin.
- Sensei's walking stick is actually Tusk's broken tusk.
Sources and References