| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Opened|| May 16, 2008,|
May 8, 2009,
May 7, 2010,
May 19, 2011,
May 17, 2012
|Closed|| May 25, 2008,|
May 17, 2009,
May 16, 2010,
May 31, 2011,
May 30, 2012
The Treetop Fort is a party room in Club Penguin. It was accessible from the Forest in Medieval Parties, starting in 2008, and was last featured in 2012. The room is built on two trees, and has two entrances. A target is placed on one of the trees, and can be hit with snowballs. There is also a hole in one of the trees, and every few seconds a puffle can be seen blinking in the darkness. Hovering over the puffle makes it go out and reveal its color, which can be any of the puffle colors available before the Orange Puffle.
- It was the first party room in Club Penguin.
- A Cream Soda barrel could originally be seen here, but it was removed in 2012.
- The Medieval Party 2013 is the only Medieval Party in which this room does not appear.
- The Tree House Background features the bottom section of the Treetop Fort.