| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Opened|| May 16, 2008|
May 8, 2009
May 7, 2010
May 19, 2011
May 17, 2012
|Closed|| May 25, 2008|
May 17, 2009
May 16, 2010
May 31, 2011
May 30, 2012
The Treetop Fort (also known as the Treehouse, or Tree-Fort) was a party room first introduced on May 16, 2008 during the Medieval Party 2008 and returned again at the start of the Medieval Party 2009, Medieval Party 2010, Medieval Party 2011 and the Medieval Party 2012.
To access this room, you had to go to the Forest, then attempt to climb up the stairs on the tree to the left. You would then be in this room (clicking on the thumbnail picture on the right gives a better view of what it looks like). The left side was a tree house with a Cream Soda barrel, a window with orange curtains and a hay roof, and the right side was a round wooden platform for penguins to stand on.
- It was the first Party Room in Club Penguin.
- When you moved the cursor over the hole in the tree, a different puffle would appear and smile or stick it's tongue out at you!
- The Medieval Party 2013 is the only Medieval Party in which this room does not appear.
- This makes 2012 the last year the Treetop Fort appeared.