The front cover of the Treasure Book.
|Date released||October 24, 2008|
|Update frequency||Every 3 months|
|Items sold||Clothing, Puffles|
|Where found||Unlock Items Online, Clothes Shop|
The Treasure Book is a book you can get items from if you have bought a toy in real life. Attached to the toy is a plastic coin that looks exactly like the one's in Club Penguin. On the backside of this is a code with letters and numbers to unlock items. They will be saved to your player card. Also, different volumes of the book come out from time to time. The Treasure Books were first released on October 24, 2008, during Club Penguin's 3rd Anniversary. It was rumored to be the blue book that was given to the player once he/she correctly imputed the right code that was on the back of the fish coin that came with the item/items.
List of ItemsEdit
- One coin code unlocks two or three items, as well as 1500 coins. However, every 4th coin code gives you 3000 coins, Igloo Play sets unlock 4 items, and vehicles unlock 3 items.
- The Orange Puffle was first available in series 7 and is not available in previous Treasure Books.
- The Brown Puffle was first added to the Treasure Book in Series 14, but the plush is in Series 8 even though it was not yet discovered when that Treasure Book was released. (Series 8 was released on April 19, 2010.).
- Entering a code from an old Treasure Book will only allow the player to obtain the Items from the current one.
- The first 13 series of the Treasure Book were removed on October 4, 2011, as series 14 was released. 
- Series 19 consists of previous Treasure Book items.
- Polo Field said that Series 20 would be released on April 18, 2013, but he later acknowledged that he was wrong in saying this.
Sources and ReferencesEdit