This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Date released||October 24, 2008|
|Update frequency||Generally every 8 or 12 months, might vary|
|Items sold||Clothing, puffles, coins|
|Where found||Unlock Items Online, Clothes Shop|
The Treasure Book was a special catalog in Club Penguin that contained many different items, puffles, and coins, all of which were available to all players, and some were exclusives only found in this catalog. While anyone could view it from within the Clothes Shop or Unlock Items Online, its items could only be obtained with special codes from real-life merchandise. The Treasure Book was usually updated every several months or so. The first series of the Treasure Book was released on October 24, 2008, during the 3rd Anniversary Party, and series 21, the last series, was released on August 7, 2014.
List of items
- The White Puffle was added to the Treasure Book in series 5.
- The Orange Puffle was added to the Treasure Book in series 7.
- The Brown Puffle was added to the Treasure Book in series 14.
- Entering a code from an old Treasure Book would only allow the player to obtain the items from the current one.
- The first 13 series of the Treasure Book were removed on October 4, 2011, as series 14 was released.
- Series 19 consisted solely of previous Treasure Book items.
- Polo Field said that Series 20 would be released on April 18, 2013, but it was released September 28, 2013 instead.
- Starting on January 16, 2014, all players could view Series 20 from the Clothes Shop.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||O Livro dos Tesouros|
|French||Livre aux Trésors|
|Spanish||El Libro de los Tesoros|
|German||Das Schatz Buch|