- One Card-Jitsu Power Card features the Tour Booth.
- See this article for more details.
Once you become a Tour Guide, you can read the book How to be a Great Tour Guide by clicking on the Tour Booth.
Tour Guides Edit
- Because this is a tour booth, many tour guides usually stay near the booth and hold up their TOURS HERE sign to attract penguins looking for a tour.
Tour Guide test Edit
- To be a tour guide you must have at least seven correct answers in a test about puffles, games and locations of items in Club Penguin. Once a penguin passes the test, they are officially Tour Guides and receive a Tour Guide Hat, which lets penguins hold up their TOURS HERE sign and use the "Give a Tour" function.
Joining a tour Edit
- If a player wants a tour, then they should go near a penguin holding up a "TOURS HERE" sign and ask for a tour.
- Some Penguins say that the Tour Booth will be replaced in 2012 with a building. This, however, has been proven false.
- It was accidentally removed during the Puffle Party 2010 due to a bug, making some penguins angry. This was soon fixed.
- To become a tour guide you also need to be at least 45 days old on Club Penguin.
- The Tour Booth was originally located at the Plaza. However, when the Cove opened on May 25, 2007, it was moved to the Ski Village. This happened so that it would not block the entrance to the Forest.