This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
The Tour Booth was a stand in the Ski Village where tour guides went to read the book How to be a Great Tour Guide or take players in a tour around the Club Penguin Island. It was also where a player who was not a tour guide could go to learn how to become a tour guide. The booth received a redesign when the Ski Village was updated on December 6, 2012.
- After you have become a tour guide, you could read the book How to be a Great Tour Guide by clicking on the Tour Booth. (See this article for more details.)
- Being a center of attention for tour guides or penguins searching for a tour, tour guides would usually advertise tours near here so penguins searching for a tour could get one.
Tour Guide test
- To be a tour guide, your penguin had to be at least 45 days old and you had to respond at least seven answers correctly in a test about puffles, games and locations of items in Club Penguin. Once a penguin passed the test, they were officially tour guides and received a Tour Guide Hat, which let penguins hold up their "TOURS HERE" sign and finally give a tour around the island.
Joining a tour
- If a player wanted a tour, then they had to go near a penguin holding up a "TOURS HERE" sign and ask for a tour.
- It was accidentally removed during the Puffle Party 2010 due to a bug. It was later fixed.
- The Tour Booth was originally located at the Plaza. However, when the Forest opened on May 25, 2007, it was moved to the Ski Village, with the path to the Forest taking its place.
- During many parties, the booth was moved to the left of the Ski Village, by the path to the Beach, in order to make space, usually for another room. After the Ski Lodge was renovated on March 18, 2015, the booth permanently was moved to its spot by the Beach.