|Party||Medieval Party 2010 Medieval Party 2011 Medieval Party 2012|
|Where found||Treasure Room|
The Toothbrush is a pin item in Club Penguin. It was located inside Ye Knight's Quest 2 at the very end, next to the Dragon's Gold. Like the Moss Key Pin and the Gold Star Pin, this was a pin available only to members during the Medieval Parties.
|Available from||Available until|
|May 6, 2010||May 17, 2010|
|May 19, 2011||May 31, 2011|
|May 17, 2012||May 30, 2012|
- It is the only pin that returned (it returned in Medieval Parties) apart from the Ruby Pin
- It is Club Penguin's 123rd pin.
- It is one of the three Member's Only pins.
- It appears in the 2009-2010 Yearbook on the May 2010 page when the knight penguin is clicked on.
- It is the most returned pin in Club Penguin, having returned 3 times, making it not rare and common.
|←Shield Pin||Toothbrush Pin||Cream Soda Barrel Pin→|