Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Time Trekker 3000|
|Located|| Snow Forts (2013 & 2014)|
- This article is about the time travel machine. For the party room that is part of it, see Time Trekker.
The Time Trekker 3000 (or simply the Time Trekker) is a time machine in Club Penguin, invented by Gary the Gadget Guy. Modeled after a Snow Trekker, it is powered by the meteor from the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, and has been used at all Prehistoric Parties to date to travel back in time to prehistoric times.
As described by Gary in issue 376 of the Club Penguin Times, it uses energy (from the meteor which powers it) to "accelerate a quantum field and create a tachonic wormhole" in order to travel through time. The Time Trekker 3000 takes several days to set a new time period as a destination, although it can freely travel through time to its set destination at will.
It was first seen in-game at the Halloween Party 2012, where it was visible from the Mansion Attic's telescope, while Gary was testing it. It was observed to be flying at a high speed and then disappearing in a flash of light.
- In issue 376 of the Club Penguin Times, Gary mentions that the Time Trekker 3000 was made from a Snow Trekker which was later turned into an "Ice Cream Trekker", although did not go into further detail.
- Although it has so far only been used to travel back in time, at the Future Party, the Time Trekker was used to power a Time Portal to travel to the future. However, it has not been stated if the Time Trekker is only capable of going backwards in time.
- Gary stated in the Club Penguin Times that the Prehistoric age is the first place he wanted to visit, meaning it would be used multiple times.
- Prior to its first appearance at the Halloween Party 2012, it was mentioned in unused mascot scripts for Gary that the Time Trekker can travel to the future, a Snow Trekker was chosen as the base to appear stylish, and that the trekker requires 1.21 gigawatts of power (a reference to the movie Back to the Future). These scripts were going to be part of, according to a comment from Spike Hike on a fan-blog, a scrapped event that would show off then-upcoming Club Penguin technology, which was later integrated into the Club Penguin app.
- There is a small carving of the Time Trekker in a rock formation in The Wilds, as seen in the app Puffle Wild.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Máquina do Tempo 3000|
|French||Machine Temporelle 3000|
|Spanish||Máquina viajera 3000|
- ↑ http://media1.clubpenguin.com/play/v2/content/local/en/news/papers/20130103/content/overlays/featureMore.swf
- ↑ "Did you hear the news?
I have been to the future!
I invented a time machine…
…called the Time Trekker
I used the Time Trekker!
I was experimenting with time travel…
And I wound up in the future!"
- ↑ "Over there is the Time Trekker…
…My custom made Time Machine
Why did I make the Time Machine out of a Snow Trekker?
The way I see it, if you’re going to construct a time machine…
…why not do it with some panache?"
- ↑ "This is the Time Trekker
Did you know it takes at least one point twenty one gigawatts to power it"?
- ↑ http://clubpenguinmemories.com/2013/11/waddleon-season-2-episode-2-released/#comment-196571