FANDOM


  • Roger6881
    Roger6881 closed this thread because:
    Whatever remnants of conversation this thread had, it's kind of dissolved into a hate/flame thread. Please do not revive unless to formally discuss.
    10:48, November 16, 2014

    Yes, this is a serious topic. Many people on the community have been insulting a very famous blogger called Saraapril. Why ddo people hate her? Just because she expresses here opinions. Just because she complains. And YOU believe you're better than her, but when you complain about her, you're not the same, you're worse. What this people do is Cyber-bullying. This has got to stop! lmagine if you were blogging and expressing your opinions and everyone hated you just because of that! lt wouldn't be nice, would it? Shame on you haters.

      Loading editor
    • You're a Saraapril CRONY

        Loading editor
    • EvilHamster supports this.

        Loading editor
    • Mr. L disapproves

        Loading editor
    • Supports. Saraapril is wasting her time. She needs to move on

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. She could move to Animal Jam or Foxotic instead.

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote: You're a Saraapril CRONY

      See? Saraapril hater. Right there. A Bully.

        Loading editor
    • 007 Bond 50 wrote:

      GlitchPokemon wrote: You're a Saraapril CRONY

      See? Saraapril hater. Right there. A Bully.

      good for u... I'm no saraapril expert but Trainman is better than her.

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote:

      007 Bond 50 wrote:

      GlitchPokemon wrote: You're a Saraapril CRONY

      See? Saraapril hater. Right there. A Bully.

      good for u... I'm no saraapril expert but Trainman is better than her.

      He is, but there's no reason to bully her.

        Loading editor
    • Saraapril haters does act like Anti-bronies. Saraapril Fans does act like Bronies.

      if you like Saraapril, then Haters will shout "YOU SUCK! You're a SARAAPRIL FAN!" that's the bullying message.

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote: Saraapril haters does act like Anti-bronies. Saraapril Fans does act like Bronies.

      if you like Saraapril, then Haters will shout "YOU SUCK! You're a SARAAPRIL FAN!" that's the bullying message.

      That's not what l'm talking about. The thing is people hate her just because she expresses her own opinion.

        Loading editor
    • You guys are jerks. It is like you have Saraapril's blog in your bookmarks to read it everyday and make fun of it. Saraapril has HUMAN RIGHTS to express her opinion, and once you reply to this saying "we are expressing our opinion about her blog", you are not. You are BULLYING. She is most likely in her teens, and aren't you? Be mature, people.

        Loading editor
    • Deal with it :P

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote: Saraapril haters does act like Anti-bronies. Saraapril Fans does act like Bronies.

      if you like Saraapril, then Haters will shout "YOU SUCK! You're a SARAAPRIL FAN!" that's the bullying message.

      Not being against Sara fans, but bronies are WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY worse than you think they are. I've went into the dark part of the fandom.

        Loading editor
    • The Saraapril hater thing is kind of crazy. Some one made a wiki on it!

        Loading editor
    • Ph1n3a5and77 wrote:

      GlitchPokemon wrote: Saraapril haters does act like Anti-bronies. Saraapril Fans does act like Bronies.

      if you like Saraapril, then Haters will shout "YOU SUCK! You're a SARAAPRIL FAN!" that's the bullying message.

      Not being against Sara fans, but bronies are WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY worse than you think they are. I've went into the dark part of the fandom.

      Ive seen it first hand too and I can attest. You dont want to see that stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      So she doesn't have the rights to express her own opinions? lt's wrong to express opinions? See, you're on of those haters who hate for no reason. Just cause she has a different opinion than you.

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      Not every takeover. She has not said that much stuff about Disney at the Frozen Party.

        Loading editor
    • 007 Bond 50 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      So she doesn't have the rights to express her own opinions? lt's wrong to express opinions? See, you're on of those haters who hate for no reason. Just cause she has a different opinion than you.

      Maybe she just doesn't go online to see the parties, and expects: takeovers= BAD PARTY.

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      007 Bond 50 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      So she doesn't have the rights to express her own opinions? lt's wrong to express opinions? See, you're on of those haters who hate for no reason. Just cause she has a different opinion than you.

      Maybe she just doesn't go online to see the parties, and expects: takeovers= BAD PARTY.

      She got Elsa's BG. [[1]]

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      007 Bond 50 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      So she doesn't have the rights to express her own opinions? lt's wrong to express opinions? See, you're on of those haters who hate for no reason. Just cause she has a different opinion than you.

      Maybe she just doesn't go online to see the parties, and expects: takeovers= BAD PARTY.

      She got Elsa's BG. [[1]]

      The only reason she got it was so that she can take a screenshot of it, believing the "Penguins Like Her" who don't want to see the party, see the background.

      Plus, she gone way too crazy by saying Spike Hike is evil.

        Loading editor
    • Pikachu Sensei wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      007 Bond 50 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      So she doesn't have the rights to express her own opinions? lt's wrong to express opinions? See, you're on of those haters who hate for no reason. Just cause she has a different opinion than you.

      Maybe she just doesn't go online to see the parties, and expects: takeovers= BAD PARTY.

      She got Elsa's BG. [[1]]

      The only reason she got it was so that she can take a screenshot of it, believing the "Penguins Like Her" who don't want to see the party, see the background.

      Plus, she gone way too crazy by saying Spike Hike is evil.

      Sara-hippie[[2]]

        Loading editor
    • Pikachu Sensei wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      007 Bond 50 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      So she doesn't have the rights to express her own opinions? lt's wrong to express opinions? See, you're on of those haters who hate for no reason. Just cause she has a different opinion than you.

      Maybe she just doesn't go online to see the parties, and expects: takeovers= BAD PARTY.

      She got Elsa's BG. [[1]]

      The only reason she got it was so that she can take a screenshot of it, believing the "Penguins Like Her" who don't want to see the party, see the background.

      Plus, she gone way too crazy by saying Spike Hike is evil.

      The Spike Hike evil thing was crazy. And, now I don't really like her but I think the haters are now more crazy then her. The blog posts (that get mean comments to show up) and there was a wiki!

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote: The Spike Hike evil thing was crazy. And, now I don't really like her but I think the haters are now more crazy then her. The blog posts (that get mean comments to show up) and there was a wiki!

      One time they wanted hackers to hack Saraapril's account. Are they nuts?!?! This just shows that Saraapril haters are worse then Saraapril.

        Loading editor
    • NodogonToontown wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote: The Spike Hike evil thing was crazy. And, now I don't really like her but I think the haters are now more crazy then her. The blog posts (that get mean comments to show up) and there was a wiki!

      One time they wanted hackers to hack Saraapril's account. Are they nuts?!?! This just shows that Saraapril haters are worse then Saraapril.

      I may dislike Saraapril, but I never would be that cruel. Hacking is as bad as 9/11, War, ISIS and etc.... (I'm sorry if thaat offended you, it's my fault)

        Loading editor
    • NodogonToontown wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote: The Spike Hike evil thing was crazy. And, now I don't really like her but I think the haters are now more crazy then her. The blog posts (that get mean comments to show up) and there was a wiki!

      One time they wanted hackers to hack Saraapril's account. Are they nuts?!?! This just shows that Saraapril haters are worse then Saraapril.

      Well hackers wanting to hack her I could see them doing that. (hackers want to hack any big blogger or that's how I see it) But, I still think the haters are more crazy then her.

        Loading editor
    • Why don't you guys just close this thread, this Saraappril thing is dumb.Its not even needed! Why bring youtube to Club Penguin Wikia? This whole thing is a waste.

        Loading editor
    • Lsvel wrote: Why don't you guys just close this thread, this Saraappril thing is dumb.Its not even needed! Why bring youtube to Club Penguin Wikia? This whole thing is a waste.

      Its not Youtube, it's a blog.

      Sarasapil is a pretty good blogger. She's got a group of fans, she's got a few rare items, and she's seen Club Penguin evolve over time. While the new parties may not be as good as the old ones, Sarasapil did go a little overboard saying those things about Spike Hike. While I don't really follow her blog, her blog has developed from a small blog to the most famous one (aside from the official CP blog, obviously)

        Loading editor
    • Saraapril is an annoying blogger who has to criticize and judge everyone if it's something she doesn't like. Idc if it's her opinion, she needs to shut her mouth and keep her opinions to herself. Would YOU like it if you worked HARD on a game for your fans, and then some snobby no-good blogger goes and calls you names and makes fun of your work? No. You wouldn't. She practically BULLIES the CP team and spreads lies about people. She framed Chrisdog and many other bloggers and just because she wants to attention seek and be noticed she harasses and DEMANDS bloggers to link her blog on their blog.

      She even made Spike Hike look like a cold-blooded murderer. She also fusses and throws tantrums if there is a TINY TINY TINY feature she doesn't like. She thinks everything is a bug when most of the stuff that she things are bugs are not bugs!

      In conclusion, she WAS a good blogger, but as soon as System Defender was released she turned into the spoilt brat she is today.

      And don't get me started on how she steals pictures and doesn't give credit from this wiki...

        Loading editor
    • Fans and haters. That's how it works. Topic closed. :P just kidding...

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: Saraapril is an annoying blogger who has to criticize and judge everyone if it's something she doesn't like. Idc if it's her opinion, she needs to shut her mouth and keep her opinions to herself. Would YOU like it if you worked HARD on a game for your fans, and then some snobby no-good blogger goes and calls you names and makes fun of your work? No. You wouldn't. She practically BULLIES the CP team and spreads lies about people. She framed Chrisdog and many other bloggers and just because she wants to attention seek and be noticed she harasses and DEMANDS bloggers to link her blog on their blog.

      She even made Spike Hike look like a cold-blooded murderer. She also fusses and throws tantrums if there is a TINY TINY TINY feature she doesn't like. She thinks everything is a bug when most of the stuff that she things are bugs are not bugs!

      In conclusion, she WAS a good blogger, but as soon as System Defender was released she turned into the spoilt brat she is today.

      And don't get me started on how she steals pictures and doesn't give credit from this wiki...

      When you make a game (or blog) you are going to get some haters. And, why can't she say what he thinks out CP? Once I made a post (I think) on my blog of stuff that I don't really like about CP. And, when did she steal pics from this wiki?

        Loading editor
    • What she says about CP is disrespectful and rude. And she has to say it in the most HORRIBLE way possible. And she ALWAYS steals pics from this wiki

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: What she says about CP is disrespectful and rude. And she has to say it in the most HORRIBLE way possible. And she ALWAYS steals pics from this wiki

      She makes Herbert seem good, call takeovers "AD parties", not allow other penguins who have their opinion that she doesn't like, etccc

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: What she says about CP is disrespectful and rude. And she has to say it in the most HORRIBLE way possible. And she ALWAYS steals pics from this wiki

      I think she should get to say what she thinks about CP. But, if she said it nicer there would be less hater.

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      TheNintendoKing wrote: What she says about CP is disrespectful and rude. And she has to say it in the most HORRIBLE way possible. And she ALWAYS steals pics from this wiki

      I think she should get to say what she thinks about CP. But, if she said it nicer there would be less hater.

      Well Thinknoodles is way better than this! He enjoys every party, doesn't notice the bad in it. Saraapril should do the same.

        Loading editor
    • Lsvel wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      TheNintendoKing wrote: What she says about CP is disrespectful and rude. And she has to say it in the most HORRIBLE way possible. And she ALWAYS steals pics from this wiki

      I think she should get to say what she thinks about CP. But, if she said it nicer there would be less hater.

      Well Thinknoodles is way better than this! He enjoys every party, doesn't notice the bad in it. Saraapril should do the same.

      Whats wrong with saying what you don't like about parties? I don't think we should be mean to her for saying what she does not like. The Spike Hike evil thing was a little mean (to Spike Hike) and I think that this wiki was about as mean to saraapril as she was to spike hike. (if I remember right there was a blog post about Saraapril that hit top blogs)

        Loading editor
    • Lsvel wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      TheNintendoKing wrote: What she says about CP is disrespectful and rude. And she has to say it in the most HORRIBLE way possible. And she ALWAYS steals pics from this wiki

      I think she should get to say what she thinks about CP. But, if she said it nicer there would be less hater.

      Well Thinknoodles is way better than this! He enjoys every party, doesn't notice the bad in it. Saraapril should do the same.

      Not disliking things does not automatically make you a good person. Also how do you know he likes everything? Nobody has to make everything they feel public.

        Loading editor
    • Pup, I know it's her opinion. But she has to say it in the MEANEST way possible. And most of them are not even opinions, they are insults.

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: Pup, I know it's her opinion. But she has to say it in the MEANEST way possible. And most of them are not even opinions, they are insults.

      I know that she says it in like the meanest way. Once I wanted to make a post about it. But, after looking at the mean penguins a few months. (about a year) I think thins wiki has been more mean then her! (not because of one)

        Loading editor
    • Yes, Saraapril can be mean, I agree with everyone who's saying that. But what about a lot of us? Don't we criticize the parties, too? And some people can be pretty harsh with their opinions.

      But I really think that she should stop bullying Spike Hike when she's against bullying herself. She can hypocritical sometimes. And then she makes Herbert seem like the good guy and made him sing "Imagine" with her puffles. I thought Herbert hates puffles. :P

      And one more thing: she really needs to learn to respect others' opinions. Like a lot of us said, she deleted comments that she doesn't agree with. Once, I left a comment telling her VERY GENTLY AND NICELY that what she's doing to Spike Hike is disrespectful and wrong. I wrote it on that post when she claimed Spike Hike tried to murder her.

      Saraapril basically made a huge part of the CP community hate Spike Hike. And don't call me a Saraapril crony. I'm not a big fan of her. I just like reading her blog for entertainment. She cracks me up sometimes.

        Loading editor
    • At least we don't steal...

        Loading editor
    • I don't care. I don't care what she says on her blog.

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: At least we don't steal...

      Give me a link to one of the posts that she stole stuff from.

        Loading editor
    • Actually some people here steal from her. Have you seen any screenshots on pages with "Saraapril" watermarks slapped on?

        Loading editor
    • Watatsuki wrote: Actually some people here steal from her. Have you seen any screenshots on pages with "Saraapril" watermarks slapped on?

      I have seen a ton of pics with that Saraapril make on it.

        Loading editor
    • Superalvi100
      Superalvi100 removed this reply because:
      tired from receiving messages here
      20:58, October 9, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I haven't seen any screenshots with her watermark on it outside of Saraapril's blog. And once, Trainman found out some info from her and gave her credit.

      Watatsuki, can you tell us where you've seen her stolen images?

        Loading editor
    • Starfire 777 wrote: I haven't seen any screenshots with her watermark on it outside of Saraapril's blog. And once, Trainman found out some info from her and gave her credit.

      Watatsuki, can you tell us where you've seen her stolen images?

      The magazine page has a ton of pics with her watermark. Here are two links one to the magazine and the other one will show you one of the pics with the watermark: [[1]] [[2]]

        Loading editor
    • This is my opinion on Saraapril: she's a good blogger, but that doesn't mean I like her or hate her. Sure, she could be a bit more professional and stop capitalizing certain words and adding smiles and smiles and/or frowns at the end of her sentences (really, it just makes it harder to read) and stop claiming certain people are "evil" *coughSpikeHikecough*, but she is a helpful person who I think has good intentions.

      But the fact that most of the comments on her blog support her and her ideas seems odd. Sometimes I question if she really lets people say their true opinions about her interpretation of Club Penguin.

      Really, she just needs to post her stories on Fanfiction instead of her tips and cheats blog.

        Loading editor
    • Shadow to Saraapril:
      Gunny

      Stop making blog posts or else...

        Loading editor
    • Saraapril steals images from THIS wiki. Such as pictures of un-released items. They have the same .png file and name. Saraapril just adds her watermark and claims it's hers.

        Loading editor
    • Poor Saraapril, it's not like she wrote anything negative about the School and Skate party...

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: Saraapril steals images from THIS wiki. Such as pictures of un-released items. They have the same .png file and name. Saraapril just adds her watermark and claims it's hers.

      Do you have proof that she is doing that? And, this wiki take stuff from her blog.

        Loading editor
    • Pup, it has been proven before

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: Pup, it has been proven before

      I have not seen the proof. :/ And, this wiki takes pics too!

        Loading editor
    • How do you know she's taking it from this wiki? She could be taking it from the official CP blog like most bloggers (I think) for all we know!

        Loading editor
    • The images have the SAME .png format. It's been proven

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: The images have the SAME .png format. It's been proven

      You have officially convinced this girl.

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote: Hacking is as bad as 9/11, War, ISIS and etc....

      umm.

        Loading editor
    • Hacking doesn't kill anyone. So it's not as bad as war...

      Ok, back on topic. Someone DM Saraapril and tell her to start respecting others' opinions. I'd do it myself, but she unfollowed me so I unfollowed her as a punishment.

        Loading editor
    • Starfire 777 wrote: Hacking doesn't kill anyone. So it's not as bad as war...

      Or ISIS or 9/11.

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: The images have the SAME .png format. It's been proven

      But, some users here also take pics from her.

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      TheNintendoKing wrote: The images have the SAME .png format. It's been proven

      But, some users here also take pics from her.

      Robber who steals robber is 100 years forgiven.

        Loading editor
    • Who's brave enough to DM Sara? Like I said, I can't do it because she unfollowed me and I unfollowed her.

        Loading editor
    • The problem is this: she neglects to acknowledge a simple fact. Regardless of how she feels about it, ANY party or ANY item is hard to make. Takeovers are no easier to make then regular parties, in many aspects they are harder. As I designer, I can firmly say nothing is more offensive then when people insult your hardwork because they don't like the concept.

        Loading editor
    • ^ Kudos. I'm pretty sure Takeovers are harder to design than original parties, like SandorL said. They have to be accurate with the decorations and make it look like the movie...not to mention they most likely have to watch the movie 3,000,000 times.

        Loading editor
    • Starfire 777 wrote: ^ Kudos. I'm pretty sure Takeovers are harder to design than original parties, like SandorL said. They have to be accurate with the decorations and make it look like the movie...not to mention they most likely have to watch the movie 3,000,000 times.

      Uh huh, because CP is too lazy to have original parties nowadays.....It's been a trend ever since Fair came out.

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Starfire 777 wrote: ^ Kudos. I'm pretty sure Takeovers are harder to design than original parties, like SandorL said. They have to be accurate with the decorations and make it look like the movie...not to mention they most likely have to watch the movie 3,000,000 times.

      Uh huh, because CP is too lazy to have original parties nowadays.....It's been a trend ever since Fair came out.

      Either that or it's because Disney makes them. But I have to admit, I think it's because of takeovers that CP has lost a lot of its originality.

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      Not every takeover. She has not said that much stuff about Disney at the Frozen Party.

      Yep. I read her blog and she almost never said anything about Frozen.

        Loading editor
    • The Jonie wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      Not every takeover. She has not said that much stuff about Disney at the Frozen Party.

      Yep. I read her blog and she almost never said anything about Frozen.

      Saraapril said Halloween was Horrible. Does she mean as "spooky, haunting, horrifying" Halloween or plain "stupid, dumb, ugly, bad" horrible?

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      The Jonie wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      Not every takeover. She has not said that much stuff about Disney at the Frozen Party.

      Yep. I read her blog and she almost never said anything about Frozen.

      Saraapril said Halloween was Horrible. Does she mean as "spooky, haunting, horrifying" Halloween or plain "stupid, dumb, ugly, bad" horrible?

      I'm pretty sure she means spooky, haunting, horrifying. I think it was last year that she mentioned that she wanted the Halloween costumes to be more cute than scary.

        Loading editor
    • Starfire 777 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      The Jonie wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      Not every takeover. She has not said that much stuff about Disney at the Frozen Party.

      Yep. I read her blog and she almost never said anything about Frozen.

      Saraapril said Halloween was Horrible. Does she mean as "spooky, haunting, horrifying" Halloween or plain "stupid, dumb, ugly, bad" horrible?

      I'm pretty sure she means spooky, haunting, horrifying. I think it was last year that she mentioned that she wanted the Halloween costumes to be more cute than scary.

      Well she got what she wants, there are girl costumes too

        Loading editor
    • By "cute," she probably means ducklings and bears and fairies.

        Loading editor
    • Starfire 777 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      The Jonie wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote: Saraapril isn't mean. She just jumps to conclusions. And her jumps are too big. Saraapril isn't trying to be mean, how she is solving conclusions are causing penguins to hate her. I am annoyed with her saying "DISNEY! Stop RUINING clubpenguin!" and other stuff like that, but, it doesn't mean she is a bully. She just thinks every takeover is horrible.

      Not every takeover. She has not said that much stuff about Disney at the Frozen Party.

      Yep. I read her blog and she almost never said anything about Frozen.

      Saraapril said Halloween was Horrible. Does she mean as "spooky, haunting, horrifying" Halloween or plain "stupid, dumb, ugly, bad" horrible?

      I'm pretty sure she means spooky, haunting, horrifying. I think it was last year that she mentioned that she wanted the Halloween costumes to be more cute than scary.

      Isn't Halloween supposed to be scary? She can just ignore them phantoms and move on to...whatever she does during Halloween.

        Loading editor
    • As founder of the Anti-Saraapril Rebellion, which is made for PURE FUN AND ROLEPLAYING, WITH NO REAL OFFENSES TO SARAAPRIL, I have only one thing to say:

      Saraapril IS a bully. Proof:

      1. http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/chapter-1-diabolic-plan-star-wars-club.html

      2.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-truth-about-darth-herbert-star-wars.html

      3.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-power-of-pink-helmet-star-wars-club.html

      She even DARES to represent the CEO of Club Penguin, Spike Hike, as a DIABOLIC VILLAIN, when he actually builds schools in Ecuador, donating coins, and stuff, and all that related to Coins for Change.

      I only bully bullies.

        Loading editor
    • LukeLeia75 wrote: As founder of the Anti-Saraapril Rebellion, which is made for PURE FUN AND ROLEPLAYING, WITH NO REAL OFFENSES TO SARAAPRIL, I have only one thing to say:

      Saraapril IS a bully. Proof:

      1. http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/chapter-1-diabolic-plan-star-wars-club.html

      2.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-truth-about-darth-herbert-star-wars.html

      3.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-power-of-pink-helmet-star-wars-club.html

      She even DARES to represent the CEO of Club Penguin, Spike Hike, as a DIABOLIC VILLAIN, when he actually builds schools in Ecuador, donating coins, and stuff, and all that related to Coins for Change.

      I only bully bullies.

      I agree, what she did in that Star Wars story of hers was bullying.

        Loading editor
    • Starfire 777 wrote:

      LukeLeia75 wrote: As founder of the Anti-Saraapril Rebellion, which is made for PURE FUN AND ROLEPLAYING, WITH NO REAL OFFENSES TO SARAAPRIL, I have only one thing to say:

      Saraapril IS a bully. Proof:

      1. http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/chapter-1-diabolic-plan-star-wars-club.html

      2.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-truth-about-darth-herbert-star-wars.html

      3.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-power-of-pink-helmet-star-wars-club.html

      She even DARES to represent the CEO of Club Penguin, Spike Hike, as a DIABOLIC VILLAIN, when he actually builds schools in Ecuador, donating coins, and stuff, and all that related to Coins for Change.

      I only bully bullies.

      I agree, what she did in that Star Wars story of hers was bullying.

      And she says she was bullied. She was only bullied because of bullying others

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Starfire 777 wrote:

      LukeLeia75 wrote: As founder of the Anti-Saraapril Rebellion, which is made for PURE FUN AND ROLEPLAYING, WITH NO REAL OFFENSES TO SARAAPRIL, I have only one thing to say:

      Saraapril IS a bully. Proof:

      1. http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/chapter-1-diabolic-plan-star-wars-club.html

      2.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-truth-about-darth-herbert-star-wars.html

      3.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-power-of-pink-helmet-star-wars-club.html

      She even DARES to represent the CEO of Club Penguin, Spike Hike, as a DIABOLIC VILLAIN, when he actually builds schools in Ecuador, donating coins, and stuff, and all that related to Coins for Change.

      I only bully bullies.

      I agree, what she did in that Star Wars story of hers was bullying.

      And she says she was bullied. She was only bullied because of bullying others

      Saraapril also bullies the CP team by being disrespectful, ungrateful and constantly calling them lazy freaks. Saraapril is the bully.

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Starfire 777 wrote:

      LukeLeia75 wrote: As founder of the Anti-Saraapril Rebellion, which is made for PURE FUN AND ROLEPLAYING, WITH NO REAL OFFENSES TO SARAAPRIL, I have only one thing to say:

      Saraapril IS a bully. Proof:

      1. http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/chapter-1-diabolic-plan-star-wars-club.html

      2.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-truth-about-darth-herbert-star-wars.html

      3.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-power-of-pink-helmet-star-wars-club.html

      She even DARES to represent the CEO of Club Penguin, Spike Hike, as a DIABOLIC VILLAIN, when he actually builds schools in Ecuador, donating coins, and stuff, and all that related to Coins for Change.

      I only bully bullies.

      I agree, what she did in that Star Wars story of hers was bullying.

      And she says she was bullied. She was only bullied because of bullying others

      Saraapril also bullies the CP team by being disrespectful, ungrateful and constantly calling them lazy freaks. Saraapril is the bully.

      Although I have to admit it, Disney is using CP like Cinderella and Disney is the evil stepmother.

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote: Saraapril also bullies the CP team by being disrespectful, ungrateful and constantly calling them lazy freaks.

      like that's not true

        Loading editor
    • Actually Saraapril wants to respect their reviews but she don't respect us when we want to say our review when is'nt the same as she think.. :I

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote: Actually Saraapril wants to respect their reviews but she don't respect us when we want to say our review when is'nt the same as she think.. :I

      Wow, so you didn't read the part where she bullied spike hike

        Loading editor
    • TheNintendoKing wrote:

      WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      Starfire 777 wrote:

      LukeLeia75 wrote: As founder of the Anti-Saraapril Rebellion, which is made for PURE FUN AND ROLEPLAYING, WITH NO REAL OFFENSES TO SARAAPRIL, I have only one thing to say:

      Saraapril IS a bully. Proof:

      1. http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/chapter-1-diabolic-plan-star-wars-club.html

      2.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-truth-about-darth-herbert-star-wars.html

      3.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-power-of-pink-helmet-star-wars-club.html

      She even DARES to represent the CEO of Club Penguin, Spike Hike, as a DIABOLIC VILLAIN, when he actually builds schools in Ecuador, donating coins, and stuff, and all that related to Coins for Change.

      I only bully bullies.

      I agree, what she did in that Star Wars story of hers was bullying.

      And she says she was bullied. She was only bullied because of bullying others

      Saraapril also bullies the CP team by being disrespectful, ungrateful and constantly calling them lazy freaks. Saraapril is the bully.

      Honestly, Saraapril is too naive for her own good. And a bit blind, too. I just think she'll do a lot to get her reader's support, when she's really whining about stuff that's just the result of her jumping to conclusions. Really, Spike Hike isn't evil. Get over it already.

        Loading editor
    • LukeLeia75 wrote: As founder of the Anti-Saraapril Rebellion, which is made for PURE FUN AND ROLEPLAYING, WITH NO REAL OFFENSES TO SARAAPRIL, I have only one thing to say:

      Saraapril IS a bully. Proof:

      1. http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/chapter-1-diabolic-plan-star-wars-club.html

      2.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-truth-about-darth-herbert-star-wars.html

      3.http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2013/08/the-power-of-pink-helmet-star-wars-club.html

      She even DARES to represent the CEO of Club Penguin, Spike Hike, as a DIABOLIC VILLAIN, when he actually builds schools in Ecuador, donating coins, and stuff, and all that related to Coins for Change.

      I only bully bullies.

      Why does Saraapril bully Spike Hike? Fine, I am writing a message to Club Penguin Team and telling on her. She has tooken this too far. She is being a cyberbully. Saraapril haters, if you are reading this, you will be proud.

        Loading editor
    • Way to go The Jonie! She is a cyber Bully, and with the Star Wars takeover thingy she had gone way to far!She deserves to get banned!

        Loading editor
    • I WANT TO STOP RECEIVING MESSAGES OF THIS CRAPPP

        Loading editor
    • Mordelegal wrote: I WANT TO STOP RECEIVING MESSAGES OF THIS CRAPPP

      So unfollow the the thread. There's a button on the first post that says "Following." Just click that and you'll be unsubscribed.

        Loading editor
    • the reason to create this thread was to show you people that everyone has their opinions, but you don't seem to understand it. You people are bullies, jerks. Everyone has opinions, and we musn't hate them for that. She doesn't deserve to get banned. She's just sharing her opinions. Everyone here has made a thread about hating a party, or styles, and no one hates you about that. However, you decide to be hypocrites and judge Saraapril for her opinions. For whoever said they only bully bullies, that makes you bully aswell, and she's not a bully. You're bullying a normal person just for expressing themselves. Club penguins says to speak up, but it's impossible since you people are total jerks and won't let anyone express their feelings with all your hate. lf you hate Saraapril cause you don't like her opinions it's fine, but there's no need to bully her, her blog and her posts just because of her opinion. l bet most of you will be too lazy to read this, but it's importnt to lt people express themselves. Thank you

        Loading editor
    • 007 Bond 50 wrote: the reason to create this thread was to show you people that everyone has their opinions, but you don't seem to understand it. You people are bullies, jerks. Everyone has opinions, and we musn't hate them for that. She doesn't deserve to get banned. She's just sharing her opinions. Everyone here has made a thread about hating a party, or styles, and no one hates you about that. However, you decide to be hypocrites and judge Saraapril for her opinions. For whoever said they only bully bullies, that makes you bully aswell, and she's not a bully. You're bullying a normal person just for expressing themselves. Club penguins says to speak up, but it's impossible since you people are total jerks and won't let anyone express their feelings with all your hate. lf you hate Saraapril cause you don't like her opinions it's fine, but there's no need to bully her, her blog and her posts just because of her opinion. l bet most of you will be too lazy to read this, but it's importnt to lt people express themselves. Thank you

      Here, I will put it in this unnoticable song:

      Cuz religion, country, race, person, saraaprilian, game, anything, doesn't matter, since we already have problems, like Ebola attacking one way, and ISIS attacking the other. What we need last is a conflict on best and worst things. Say, the USA neglecting their neighbour, and possibly their little sister, Canada. We canadians may live up here, but no need to say we live in igloos. That's exactly like saying Saraapril is always a bully. I know I made a something that makes this weird on I'm saying, but nothing matters. It matters that everyone cooperates and gets along, avoiding hurricanes, a dangerous disease and group.

        Loading editor
    • the algorithim approves.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I find it horrible that you had to write this. You're right, she's getting too much hate.

        Loading editor
    • As I said before, you can't complain and whine about someone and hate them because they complain and whine. It's hypocritical.

        Loading editor
    • ClubPenguin38 wrote: As I said before, you can't complain and whine about someone and hate them because they complain and whine. It's hypocritical.

      She must be a joke, because her name has the word 'APril' which is a month, which as April FOols

        Loading editor
    • WhitePuffleTron wrote:

      ClubPenguin38 wrote: As I said before, you can't complain and whine about someone and hate them because they complain and whine. It's hypocritical.

      She must be a joke, because her name has the word 'APril' which is a month, which as April FOols

      Or you know, April is her favorite month. Or maybe it was the month she was born.

        Loading editor
    • But if there is saraapril there must be saramay :O

        Loading editor
    • 007 Bond 50 wrote: the reason to create this thread was to show you people that everyone has their opinions, but you don't seem to understand it. You people are bullies, jerks. Everyone has opinions, and we musn't hate them for that. She doesn't deserve to get banned. She's just sharing her opinions. Everyone here has made a thread about hating a party, or styles, and no one hates you about that. However, you decide to be hypocrites and judge Saraapril for her opinions. For whoever said they only bully bullies, that makes you bully aswell, and she's not a bully. You're bullying a normal person just for expressing themselves. Club penguins says to speak up, but it's impossible since you people are total jerks and won't let anyone express their feelings with all your hate. lf you hate Saraapril cause you don't like her opinions it's fine, but there's no need to bully her, her blog and her posts just because of her opinion. l bet most of you will be too lazy to read this, but it's importnt to lt people express themselves. Thank you

      Oh. You are agreeing with a person who cyberbullies the CEO of Club Penguin and a stealer of the wiki images and claims it is hers. Wow.

        Loading editor
    • I used to hate her until I found a bunny puffle on her page so now STOP BEING HARSH ON HER!

        Loading editor
    • GlitchPokemon wrote: Yeah. She could move to Animal Jam or Foxotic instead.

      She does play animal jam my friend told me that she found saraapril

        Loading editor
    • Toetapper wrote:

      GlitchPokemon wrote: Yeah. She could move to Animal Jam or Foxotic instead.

      She does play animal jam my friend told me that she found saraapril

      Nah if she could play it she could post it on her blog totally fake also no proof

        Loading editor
    • Toetapper wrote:

      GlitchPokemon wrote: Yeah. She could move to Animal Jam or Foxotic instead.

      She does play animal jam my friend told me that she found saraapril

      says the person who thinks what thee heck is bad

        Loading editor
    • Saraapril sucks she is annoying as heck!

        Loading editor
    • Wikiadude12 wrote: Saraapril sucks she is annoying as heck!

      Jones approves this message

        Loading editor
    • If you are all wondering what happened to me, look at my blog. I QUIT.

        Loading editor
    • SARAAPRIL GET A LDE

        Loading editor
    • Sorry GET A LIFE!

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.