FANDOM


  • Today i went to Sleet and i have a surprise i meet a REAL BETA TESTER no Hacker of course the proofs:
    Beta testerPROOF
    James
      Loading editor
    • kool

        Loading editor
    • How are the pics proof? Did you look at his stamps?

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote: How are the pics proof? Did you look at his stamps?

      He is at the beta tester list :I

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote: How are the pics proof? Did you look at his stamps?

      He is at the beta tester list :I

      You know the list is not always right :I

        Loading editor
    • He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

        Loading editor
    • Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

        Loading editor
    • Awesome! :D

      FurryHamster03 Puffle 2014 Transformation Player Card Rainbow 13:19, August 5, 2014 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me
        Loading editor
    • Give me a minute.

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me

      This pic is newer. It was taken after the beta test party. But, I did see a penguin named JaMes so if this is him after him after the name update then he is a beta.

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me

      This pic is newer. It was taken after the beta test party. But, I did see a penguin named JaMes so if this is him after him after the name update then he is a beta.

      i think i will ask cp so we can see if is a beta or a hacker

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me

      This pic is newer. It was taken after the beta test party. But, I did see a penguin named JaMes so if this is him after him after the name update then he is a beta.

      i think i will ask cp so we can see if is a beta or a hacker

      K. Good idea!

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me

      This pic is newer. It was taken after the beta test party. But, I did see a penguin named JaMes so if this is him after him after the name update then he is a beta.

      i think i will ask cp so we can see if is a beta or a hacker

      James must be a very old username, so it's likely he is a beta tester. Username is something I look at when trying to spot the two apart.

        Loading editor
    • For proof of a real beta, search them up in the friend list, see what they're wearing, then go to another language, search them up there, and check their id. another way is to use the cp app, search their id on the friends list. Thank you, and I hope this works,

      ~Seth

        Loading editor
    • Yes James is an old name i think the Jame so team rocket

        Loading editor
    • Fancypantsguy8 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me

      This pic is newer. It was taken after the beta test party. But, I did see a penguin named JaMes so if this is him after him after the name update then he is a beta.

      i think i will ask cp so we can see if is a beta or a hacker

      James must be a very old username, so it's likely he is a beta tester. Username is something I look at when trying to spot the two apart.

      I have a video penguin with a name that does not have numbers. his name is Testawesome.

        Loading editor
    • Why did his membership badge change?

        Loading editor
    • Carwyn the Hollie Lover wrote: Why did his membership badge change?

      Maybe because now is not the same or is a memeber of more time

        Loading editor
    • Confirmed is beta tester proof he have a slow P number so is not a hacker :D

      ULTIMATE PROOF
        Loading editor
    • Yep, James' id is 456.

        Loading editor
    • Add these betas to the list:

      • Kellym32 (id 5129)
      • 111111111111 (id 9717)
      • Taytay1234 (id 6779)
      • Daniel H (id 2910)
      • Ronton (id 4800)
      • D7jh (id 5453)
      • Gettrolled91 (id 5887)
      • Mezeta111 (id 7010)
      • Lewis Dude (id 8414)
      • Florida Girl (id 8912)
        Loading editor
    • found other betas

      • St4rlight777
      • H4mster 777
      • Spann3r
      • Fireboy 777
      • Penquln
      • Buddy Girl2
      • D4 B0mb
      • B U Z Z
      • Blakooooo
      • Applell
      • R0xxy
        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote: How are the pics proof? Did you look at his stamps?

      Dude, THE LIST IS RIGHT. *facepalms*

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote:

      Today i went to Sleet and i have a surprise i meet a REAL BETA TESTER no Hacker of course the proofs:
      Beta testerPROOF
      James

      I know I met him too.

        Loading editor
    • The Puffle Planet wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote: How are the pics proof? Did you look at his stamps?

      Dude, THE LIST IS RIGHT. *facepalms*

      Also, we have a user who is a beta too here and he probably knows James.

        Loading editor
    • Awesome! I once met Gussie and Greema. Greema's favourite server is Blizzard.

        Loading editor
    • The Puffle Planet wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote: How are the pics proof? Did you look at his stamps?

      Dude, THE LIST IS RIGHT. *facepalms*

      You know that there are a lot of fake betas. Also, If it is on the list it is not always right. :/

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      The Puffle Planet wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote: How are the pics proof? Did you look at his stamps?

      Dude, THE LIST IS RIGHT. *facepalms*

      You know that there are a lot of fake betas. Also, If it is on the list it is not always right. :/

      Dude. Please stop saying that. He's a beta, alright? If the list is wrong, don't say "told ya". James is a beta.

        Loading editor
    • For proof of a real beta, search them up in the friend list, see what they're wearing, then go to another language, search them up there, and check their id. another way is to use the cp app, search their id on the friends list. Thank you, and I hope this works,

      ~Seth

        Loading editor
    • The Puffle Planet wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      The Puffle Planet wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote: How are the pics proof? Did you look at his stamps?

      Dude, THE LIST IS RIGHT. *facepalms*

      You know that there are a lot of fake betas. Also, If it is on the list it is not always right. :/

      Dude. Please stop saying that. He's a beta, alright? If the list is wrong, don't say "told ya". James is a beta.

      I know he is a beta! Also, why did you say this stuff after the proof of him being a beta?

        Loading editor
      1. stahpthedrama
        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      The Puffle Planet wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      The Puffle Planet wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote: How are the pics proof? Did you look at his stamps?

      Dude, THE LIST IS RIGHT. *facepalms*

      You know that there are a lot of fake betas. Also, If it is on the list it is not always right. :/

      Dude. Please stop saying that. He's a beta, alright? If the list is wrong, don't say "told ya". James is a beta.

      I know he is a beta! Also, why did you say this stuff after the proof of him being a beta?

      You do know when I go on a thread, I read what the creator of the thread said and comments. I don't really read the 5th or 6th ones.

        Loading editor
    • For proof of a real beta, search them up in the friend list, see what they're wearing, then go to another language, search them up there, and check their id. another way is to use the cp app, search their id on the friends list. Thank you, and I hope this works,

      ~Seth

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote: For proof of a real beta, search them up in the friend list, see what they're wearing, then go to another language, search them up there, and check their id. another way is to use the cp app, search their id on the friends list. Thank you, and I hope this works,

      ~Seth

      It was famous person day so there was a few bloggers that went to Sleet and 2 of them were real. Someone was a CP staff there but they were wearing the same thing on the friend list and not that much stamps.

        Loading editor
    • List who the bloggers were.

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote: List who the bloggers were.

      IDK if they were bloggers but:

      • Blaze something
      • something
      • something
        Loading editor
    • check a page where it says mods

        Loading editor
    • anyways...

        Loading editor
    • Here's a picture of James at the beta-testing party. He's at the top of the picture. Click on it to make it larger.
      Beta-party-2
        Loading editor
    • Fancypantsguy8 wrote:

      Here's a picture of James at the beta-testing party. He's at the top of the picture. Click on it to make it larger.
      Beta-party-2

      k.

        Loading editor
    • Fancypantsguy8 wrote:

      Here's a picture of James at the beta-testing party. He's at the top of the picture. Click on it to make it larger.
      Beta-party-2

      I saw Billybob and it said JaMes. Cool that I saw Billybob but James' name was JaMes, not James. Also, you were using JaMes in the photo unless the person who took the photo was James, not you.

        Loading editor
    • he found it in Beta Test Party's pictures.

        Loading editor
    • James
      Loading...
      Recent Look.
      Information
      Penguin's Name James.
      Favorites None.
      Member? Yes.
      First Pin Shamrock Pin
      Stamps Many.
      Famous Penguins Met None
      Date Joined Wiki Never.
      Date Left Wiki None.
      Date Joined Club Penguin Unknown.
      Admin? No
      Notes None.
        Loading editor
    • k.

        Loading editor
    • If you are an administrator of this wiki, please finish off adding all the betas i found. It's a list when you scroll up.

        Loading editor
    • if you dont know what im talking about, its this: http://prntscr.com/4hh57g

        Loading editor
    • Fancypantsguy8 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me

      This pic is newer. It was taken after the beta test party. But, I did see a penguin named JaMes so if this is him after him after the name update then he is a beta.

      i think i will ask cp so we can see if is a beta or a hacker

      James must be a very old username, so it's likely he is a beta tester. Username is something I look at when trying to spot the two apart.

      Yep. Most beta names are first names or random names like 1 or Toilet. Most modern names are Sillybudz, Superman2420, or Fawsit.

        Loading editor
    • Ph1n3a5and77 wrote:

      Fancypantsguy8 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me

      This pic is newer. It was taken after the beta test party. But, I did see a penguin named JaMes so if this is him after him after the name update then he is a beta.

      i think i will ask cp so we can see if is a beta or a hacker

      James must be a very old username, so it's likely he is a beta tester. Username is something I look at when trying to spot the two apart.

      Yep. Most beta names are first names or random names like 1 or Toilet. Most modern names are Sillybudz, Superman2420, or Fawsit.

      Callum Fawsitt reference. :D

        Loading editor
    • Fancypantsguy8 wrote:

      Ph1n3a5and77 wrote:

      Fancypantsguy8 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me

      This pic is newer. It was taken after the beta test party. But, I did see a penguin named JaMes so if this is him after him after the name update then he is a beta.

      i think i will ask cp so we can see if is a beta or a hacker

      James must be a very old username, so it's likely he is a beta tester. Username is something I look at when trying to spot the two apart.

      Yep. Most beta names are first names or random names like 1 or Toilet. Most modern names are Sillybudz, Superman2420, or Fawsit.

      Callum Fawsitt reference. :D

      WOO!
      Sasquatch found in Night Club

      I found Callum (he is Fawsit)!

        Loading editor
    • Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Just look at the page Beta Test Party

        Loading editor
    • I see betas all the time. :/

        Loading editor
    • JWPengie wrote: I see betas all the time. :/

      Yeah. I usually just sit down looking at penguins say "ADD ME!" to betas on Sleet.

        Loading editor
    • The Puffle Planet wrote:

      JWPengie wrote: I see betas all the time. :/

      Yeah. I usually just sit down looking at penguins say "ADD ME!" to betas on Sleet.

      Yeah. I see penguins going up to beta testers, and they're like "OH MY GOSH ADD ME YOUR SO AWESOME".

        Loading editor
    • Fancypantsguy8 wrote:

      The Puffle Planet wrote:

      JWPengie wrote: I see betas all the time. :/

      Yeah. I usually just sit down looking at penguins say "ADD ME!" to betas on Sleet.

      Yeah. I see penguins going up to beta testers, and they're like "OH MY GOSH ADD ME YOUR SO AWESOME".

      Ikr :|

        Loading editor
    • don't just stand there and look like an idiot, reply to my thread about the fake betas.

        Loading editor
    • Ecpg wrote:

      Today i went to Sleet and i have a surprise i meet a REAL BETA TESTER no Hacker of course the proofs:
      Beta testerPROOF
      James

      Cool! But, now that I look properly to the upper pic, isn't that head item James' wearing Aunt Arctic's Hat? Wasn't that a bait item?

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Today i went to Sleet and i have a surprise i meet a REAL BETA TESTER no Hacker of course the proofs:
      Beta testerPROOF
      James

      Cool! But, now that I look properly to the upper pic, isn't that head item James' wearing Aunt Arctic's Hat? Wasn't that a bait item?

      don't be an idiot, check the pages Pink Toque (ID 418), Pink Toque (ID 421), and Aunt Arctic's Hat.

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Today i went to Sleet and i have a surprise i meet a REAL BETA TESTER no Hacker of course the proofs:
      Beta testerPROOF
      James

      Cool! But, now that I look properly to the upper pic, isn't that head item James' wearing Aunt Arctic's Hat? Wasn't that a bait item?

      don't be an idiot, check the pages Pink Toque (ID 418), Pink Toque (ID 421), and Aunt Arctic's Hat.

      Hey, no need to be offensive!

        Loading editor
    • Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      SethCP wrote:

      Omegasonic2000 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Today i went to Sleet and i have a surprise i meet a REAL BETA TESTER no Hacker of course the proofs:
      Beta testerPROOF
      James

      Cool! But, now that I look properly to the upper pic, isn't that head item James' wearing Aunt Arctic's Hat? Wasn't that a bait item?

      don't be an idiot, check the pages Pink Toque (ID 418), Pink Toque (ID 421), and Aunt Arctic's Hat.

      Hey, no need to be offensive!

      Yeah.

        Loading editor
    • don't be an idiot and deal with it.

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote: don't be an idiot and deal with it.

      We all make mistakes, don't insult.

        Loading editor
    • can't you all deal with it?

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote: don't be an idiot and deal with it.

      Seth, stop being mean.

        Loading editor
    • The Puffle Planet wrote:

      SethCP wrote: don't be an idiot and deal with it.

      Seth, stop being mean.

      Facepalm.png

      geez. just deal with it guys.

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote:

      The Puffle Planet wrote:

      SethCP wrote: don't be an idiot and deal with it.

      Seth, stop being mean.

      Facepalm.png

      geez. just deal with it guys.

      We can't deal with someone who's mean to others for no reason.

        Loading editor
    • forget about what im doing for now, then.

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote: can't you all deal with it?

      You can just ignore people, you know.

        Loading editor
    • i said sorry. CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote: i said sorry. CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      If the case was closed, why did you revive the thread? burn...need ice for it?

        Loading editor
    • i see why you're all giving negative comments about me. you're sued.

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote: i see why you're all giving negative comments about me. you're sued.

      The End

        Loading editor
    • HAHAHAHAHAHA. nice one, you crack me up.

        Loading editor
    • Fancypantsguy8 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ecpg wrote:

      Pup2602 wrote:

      Ozann2 wrote: He is a beta tester i saw him in the beta test party photos

      Can I see the photo?

      Of course but i am a penguin of trust :P

      You can trust me

      This pic is newer. It was taken after the beta test party. But, I did see a penguin named JaMes so if this is him after him after the name update then he is a beta.

      i think i will ask cp so we can see if is a beta or a hacker

      James must be a very old username, so it's likely he is a beta tester. Username is something I look at when trying to spot the two apart.

      he is not a hacker because i saw him at the Server Testing with the beta hat

        Loading editor
    • most likely, you need to find my comment about finding a legitimate (real) beta tester, okay?

        Loading editor
    • Not sure if this was already mentioned but the reason his name isn't 'JaMeS' anymore is because of an old update that removed capital letters aside from the ones that appear at the start of the name and before a space in the name, just incase anyone thought he was fake because of his current name being different.

        Loading editor
    • Mrsnoe wrote: Not sure if this was already mentioned but the reason his name isn't 'JaMeS' anymore is because of an old update that removed capital letters aside from the ones that appear at the start of the name and before a space in the name, just incase anyone thought he was fake because of his current name being different.

      THANKS SOMEONE WHO TRUST ME :D

        Loading editor
    • can i edit the list of beta testers page, or can some administrator add a picture to it?

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote: most likely, you need to find my comment about finding a legitimate (real) beta tester, okay?

      i wasnt there. i just saw a pic of him there.

        Loading editor
    • The Jonie wrote:

      SethCP wrote: most likely, you need to find my comment about finding a legitimate (real) beta tester, okay?

      i wasnt there. i just saw a pic of him there.

      my goodness, bro. just find it.

        Loading editor
    • I just met him too 8|

        Loading editor
    • SethCP wrote:

      The Jonie wrote:

      SethCP wrote: most likely, you need to find my comment about finding a legitimate (real) beta tester, okay?

      i wasnt there. i just saw a pic of him there.

      my goodness, bro. just find it.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message