This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Minigame Location||Dance Lounge|
|Date released||April Fools' Party 2008 only|
Thinicetrobarrier was a game made specifically for the April Fools' Party 2008. It is Thin Ice and Astro Barrier combined, hence the name. Unfortunately, both Thin Ice and Astro Barrier were shut down, so no one could play Thin Ice or Astro Barrier at that time. The only differences between it and Astro Barrier are that the ship is replaced by a Black Puffle on fire and the game features the Thin Ice music.
The Game Edit
It has the same gameplay as Astro Barrier.
The highest possible score is 6,999 coins.
- Press 1, 2 or 3 to get to level 10, 20, or 30 like the Astro Barrier game.
- When you get to the explanation of the orange switch, wait 20 seconds until a puffle with blue fire appears. Shoot it to get to the secret levels.
- On level 7 when it explains about the blue targets, shoot the blue target to get an extra life.
- The game was added on March 27, 2008, and was removed after the April Fools' Party 2008 ended, on April 2, 2008.
- If you put your mouse over it, it would read "?????" on a pop-up.
- Weirdly,when the game is over, it would say "Astro-Barrier".