|Controls||Arrow Keys (move)|
|Date released||December 19, 2006|
Thin Ice is a game located in the Arcade, where players must control a Black Puffle that is on fire through a maze covered in ice, melting as many ice squares as they possibly can along the way - while collecting items such as coin bags to earn additional coins. There are no lives, and levels can be skipped without completing them. There are 19 levels in total.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, both Thin Ice and Astro Barrier were shut down and replaced with a new game, Thinicetrobarrier. At the end of the party, the game was removed and the older two returned.
- This game was designed to be a 16-bit game.
- It is featured on the THIN ICE Card-Jitsu Power Card.
- The puffle's expression at the end depends on how well you did.
- All levels have two variants, both of which are slightly different from each other, and require different methods to fully solve due to this.
- A furniture item named the Thin Ice Poster is based on this game.
- Non-members can only play up to level 10; they must have a membership to play level 11 and further.
- The Black TV Stand and Gray TV Stand feature the walkthrough of two fictional Thin Ice levels.
There is a secret room on one of the levels and If you hit the button in there it reveals coin bags. The number of coin bags that appear is the number of levels you solved.
Stamp Book Photos