|The Party Starts Now|
|Length|| 1:40 (Sneak Peek)|
2:42 (Full Version)
|Characters||Cadence, Lolz, Sensei, Rockhopper, Yarr, Gary, Puffle Handler, Pete, Aunt Arctic, Dubstep, Happy77, Herbert P. Bear, Puffles and many dancing Penguins.|
|Series||Club Penguin Animated Short|
|Release Date||July 12, 2012|
|The Party Starts Now|
|Released|| June 30, 2012 (Sneak peek)|
July 11, 2012 (Full episode; Portuguese, French, Spanish, and German)
July 12, 2012 (Full episode; English)
July 17, 2012 (iTunes)
August 1, 2014 (Full episode; Russian)
|Performed||Night Club, Night Club Rooftop|
The Party Starts Now a Club Penguin Animated Shorts episode by Cadence aired on YouTube on July 1st, 2012. Cadence and many dancing penguins can be seen. It is a music video episode. The full version was released on July 12th, 2012. During the Ultimate Jam, the sneak preview was on Disney Channel.
It is also a song by Cadence. It is sung by Cadence and choreographed by many penguins. It is Cadence's very first single and was once #1 in the iTunes music store. The full song became available on iTunes on July 17, 2012. It is used as the theme song for the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam.
In the video, Cadence sings her new song, The Party Starts Now, throughout the entire episode, and more Penguins, Puffles, and Famous Penguins come and start dance to it in the Dance Club. Then the lights in the Night Club go out, so Cadence moves the party to the roof, and the dancing continues on, getting even more popular, until the song ends with Cadence saying, "Cadence out" Among the penguins and Puffles, Aunt Arctic, Rockhopper, Dubstep, Happy77, G and PH can be seen. If you look closely, Herbert is on the Night Club, who some believe to be the cause of the power outage.
The original song was co-written by Michelle Lewis (China Anne McClain, Lisa Loeb’s Camp Lisa, Raven Symone) and guitarist/songwriter/producer/composer Dan Petty, two of the artists responsible for music from the hit animated series Doc McStuffins on Disney Junior. Penguins were finally allowed to purchase Cadence's new single album on the iTunes Music Store on July 17, 2012. The song itself has gotten positive reviews. To promote her new single, Cadence held a concert at the Epic Show Stadium with the Penguin Band. She held a concert there every twenty minutes at the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, and whenever she began to sing, many penguins would crowd her with heart emoticons or say "IT'S CADENCE!" Unfortunately, only the first part of the song is sung. It had been said in the Club Penguin Times that Rocky and CeCe had helped her prepare for the concert. Rarely, after her performance of the song, Cadence would come backstage and greet fans.
On the Ultimate Jam website, lyrics sheet and dance moves for the song (shown below) can be downloaded.
- Rockhopper appears in this video. Though this is odd, as he was not near the island at that time.
- At 1:26 you can see PH dancing with an Orange Puffle.
- The sneak peek on a Disney video had a Sensei Gray/Arctic White/Lavender penguin, but the penguin's color was changed to green.
- If you look at the end of the video you will see a Sensei Gray/Arctic White penguin.
- If you pause at 0:57, 1:04 and 1:58 you will see Happy77 with no glasses and shoes.
- All the mascots except The Penguin Band, Dot and Rookie have been in the video.
- Cadence also appears to have the Purple Boom Box.
- Herbert is seen in the animated shorts for the third time, first being Best Seat In The House and second being Puffle Trouble.
- This is the third song in Club Penguin after I've Been Delayed and Better Days.
- If you pause exactly at 0:55 at the exact time the lights go out, you'll see Herbert P. Bear.
- Aunt Arctic had two appearances, as did Gary. If you pause at 2:29 you'll see Aunt Arctic dancing in the crowd.
- It is the first music video to have a penguin (Cadence) singing.
- This video is the first official Club Penguin video on YouTube to exceed 1,000,000 views making it a viral video.
- This is the first time to have Moderators appear in Animated Shorts which is Happy77, the second time is in Cool In The Cold.
- When Cadence is dancing with the penguins on the dance floor, the penguin on the far left is wearing the Rhythm & Purple Blues but it has no splatters and the buttons are closed.
- In the book Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal: Heroes Unite!, Sensei said that he "did not care much for dancing". However, it was made up by another penguin, so it's technically not true.
- Dubstep was seen in this video.
- The song's instrumental version can be played in your igloo if you are a member.
- It, along with other songs, is featured in Club Penguin's album, Club Penguin: The Party Starts Now!.
- "Til you're chilling like a villain in sub-zero arctic wind" could be a reference to Herbert.
- An instrumental melody of this song can be heard while standing in the karaoke stage at the Pizza Parlor ("The Growl") during the Monsters University Takeover.
- It appeared in a montage with many other songs at the Penguin Prom.
- Cadence and the Penguin Band perform this song at the Music Jam 2016.
|←Puffle Trouble||The Party Starts Now||Captain Rockhopper vs. Mighty Squid→|
|List of Songs from Club Penguin and Club Penguin Island|
|Original songs||Club Penguin||I've Been Delayed · Coffee Break Beats · Better Days · Dubstep Puffle · The Party Starts Now · Anchors Aweigh · Ghosts Just Wanna Dance · Herbert Style · Cool In The Cold · Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) · Party In My Iggy · Find Your Voice · It's Your Birthday! · Best Day Ever · Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) Remix · Awesome to be Rare · A Very Merry Walrus · Puffle Shuffle · You Got This · Best Beach Party · Gonna Be Epic · Gotta Get The Gotcha!|
|Club Penguin Island||We Are the Penguins|
|External Songs||Club Penguin||Ready to Rock · Surf's Up · Replay · Can't Blame a Girl for Trying · Hoy Somos Más · In Summer|
|Club Penguin Island||N/A|