This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|The Fair 2015|
|When||May 20, 2015 – June 11, 2015|
|Free Item(s)||Rookie's Giveaway|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Fair 2015 was a party that took place on the desktop version of Club Penguin from May 20 to June 11, 2015. It was hinted in a What's New Blog comment by Polo Field, and later officially confirmed by Megg. The party was originally set to end on June 3, but was extended to June 10 due to popular demand, as well as the fact many players had trouble logging in.
- Main article: The Fair 2015 Prizes Catalog
|Rookie's Giveaway||Background||Meeting Rookie||No|
- It is the eighth Fair in Club Penguin.
- It marks the second appearance of the Amazement Park, returning from previous year.
- It marks the second appearance of the Super Hero Bounce minigame; the first being at the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013.
- It was occurring at the same time as the Rainbow Puffle Party.
- Members were able to transform at the party into either a Coyote, Pirate Crab, Ultimate Mega Dragon, or Robo.
- A new medieval section was added at the Amazement Park, called Ye Olde Castle.
- During the party, the Stage was replaced by the Mall.
- It was the last Fair to be celebrated in Club Penguin.
- If you go into Virtual World and do a special dance, the regular penguin sprite will appear behind the 8-bit sprite.
- The same thing happened at last fair.
- If you try to do The Daily Spin, it spins automatically.
- Sometimes if you play a game and you win tickets, you won't get the tickets.
- If you go to Bullseye and keep hitting the Herbert target before it disappears, you will still win tickets for each hit.
- When you take the space squid ride, sometimes you may see old blue penguins dancing on the slide.
- The same glitch happened during The Fair 2014.
- Starting on the fourth of June, when you're in the fairgrounds and switch to the main map, the Stage would appear on the map instead of the Puffle Berry Mall.
|The Amazement Park|
|Let's play the Daily Spin|
|Quests await in Ye Olde Castle!|
|The Fair is back in town!|
|Where should we start?|
|Let's meet at the entrance|
|Blast off to Galaxy Park!|
|Mosey over to Tumbleweed Town!|
|Set sail for Pirate Park!|
|Let's go to the Wagon Wheel!|
|What do you call a knight who's afraid to joust?||Sir Render!|
|Why was the cowboy a lot of laughs?||He was always horsing around.|
|Where do cowboys cook their meals?||On the range.|
|How much do pirate earrings cost?||A buck-an-ear!|
|Where does the space squid park his ship?||A parking meteor!|
|Why’s Herbert like a roller coaster?||He’s got his ups and downs!|
|What do you use in a puffle canoe?||Puffle paddles!|
|What did the penguin do in the retro arcade machine?||Ate bits!|
|What color do pirates hate?||Maroon!|
|Why did the reporter go on the roller coaster?||To stay in the loop!|
|Dock|| This bit of shoreline is the Dock|
You can play Hydrohopper...
...or go to the Amazement Park
While the Fair is on...
...there will be rides and prizes to enjoy!
|Amazement Park|| This is the park's entrance|
Home to the big stage...
and the Daily Spin
The Penguin Band will put on a show soon
|Galaxy Park|| Welcome to Galaxy Park...|
...the futuristic fun zone!
Jump into the arcade game...
ride the Space Squid Coaster...
or take flight as a superhero!
|Tumbleweed Town|| Welcome to Tumbleweed Town pardners!|
Mosey to Balloon Pop to win some tickets
or go to Bullseye to practice your aim
To the right is the Wagon Wheel...
..I reckon there ain't no better ride
|Pirate Park|| Arr!|
Here be Pirate Park
Thar be Buccaneer Boats for bumpin
...and the Marooned Lagoon to explore
It be a scallywag's paradise!
|The Space Squid|| This is the Space Squid Coaster...|
It has a drop height of 75 feet...
and a top speed of 47mph
It's named after a famous movie monster!
|Virtual World|| Welcome to the digital world!|
This is a historical game...
from the 8-bit era
Dance, throw snowballs, and collect items!
|Bullseye|| Howdy pardners!|
We got some nasty varmints here
Take aim with your snowballs...
...and hit the targets as they pop up
Each one has a ticket bounty to collect
|Wagon Wheel|| This here Wagon Wheel is a beaut|
Take a look see at the view
We're goin' high above the igloos
I can see where I live from here!
Wave to the rest of the park, pardners!
|Marooned Lagoon|| This be the Marooned Lagoon|
Stay sharp me hearties
Thar be merguins and buried treasure
And don't be tippin' yer boat
You don't want to be marooned too!
|Buccaneer Boats|| Avast!|
These be the Buccaneer Boats
Thar be treasures here mateys
Bump yer boats into the signs...
...and you'll collect tickets!
|Ye Olde Castle|| Hear ye hear ye!|
Welcome to Ye Olde Castle
Have an ogre-sized snack
or take on...
the Medieval Monsters!
|Medieval Monsters|| Beware the ogres!|
Stop the mad wizard!
Use your magic snowballs...
to defeat them and earn tickets!
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa (Quase) Junina|