Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|The Fair 2012|
|When||September 20 - October 4, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Step Right Up Background |
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Fair 2012 was a party in Club Penguin that occurred in September 2012. It was the 6th Fair in Club Penguin. Unlike past fairs Rockhopper did not visit, because he attended the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit. It was first confirmed in the Club Penguin Times.
|Rookie's Giveaway||Rookie's Player Card||No|
|Step Right Up Background||Ski Village||No|
|Paddle Ball||Hand Item||100 tickets|
|Pink Cotton Candy||Hand Item||100 tickets|
|Balloon Flower Hat||Head Item||200 tickets|
|Lollipop||Hand Item||150 tickets|
|Fair Beacon Background||Background||100 tickets|
|The Taa Daa||Head Item||500 tickets|
|The Sundae Surprise||Head Item||300 tickets|
|Candy Apple||Hand Item||200 tickets|
|Curly Mustache||Face Item||180 tickets|
|Popcorn||Hand Item||150 tickets|
|The Mischief Maker||Head Item||700 tickets|
|Mischief Maker Costume||Body Item||400 tickets|
|Fair Background||Background||100 tickets|
|The Red Racer||Body Item||1000 tickets|
|Every Flavor Ice Cream||Hand Item||150 tickets|
|Teddy Bear||Hand Item||400 tickets|
- There was a glitch on all the servers where Halloween Music was playing at the Dojo.
- Unlike the other fairs, this year the Great Puffle Circus was opened for all players.
- Rookie was waddling around the island during the construction, just like the Penguin Band waddled around during the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam construction.
- More prizes were added to both booths on September 27, 2012.
- The Taa Daa, The Mischief Maker, and the Mischief Maker Costume were the only new prizes, all the others were prizes from previous fairs.
- It was the first Fair to allow players to save their tickets after logging off.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||A Feira 2012|
|French||La Foire 2012|
|Spanish||La Feria 2012|
|German||Die Messe 2012|