This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Date released||June 29, 2006|
|Items sold||Agent clothing|
The Factual Informative Spy Handbook (better known by its acronym: The F.I.S.H) was the PSA handbook before it was merged with the EPF (or Elite Penguin Force). The F.I.S.H. included instructions and Secret Agent gear, as well as some included secrets. It was somewhat of an essential item to all Secret Agents, and it was located at the bottom-right hand corner of the HQ, under the Mission Console.
Members could buy many secret agent related items like, bow-ties, spy outfits, and shades; via the F.I.S.H. In 2008, the F.I.S.H. was updated, and the Night Vision Goggles disappeared. However, the item was actually hidden in the shades. If a player clicked on them; the player should see a small hand or the link hand replacing the cursor. The player could click where the hand is to buy the goggles for 1000 coins.
- A guide to the Secret Agent Code.
- A guide to a Secret Agent's duty.
- Information of the Spy Phone via, a diagram of it, labeling different parts.
- An article about the history of the P.S.A..
- Secret Dances via free items.
- Current suspects at large (Herbert P. Bear and Klutzy).
- It has random facts about Club Penguin in its early days.
- You can highlight the reverse of the front cover to reveal a hidden table of contents.
- The secret code is nicknamed "Tic Tac Toe Code".
- There is another secret code in this book, revealed by clicking on the antenna of the spy phone in the diagram. It says "The LED Light blinks 'you are cool' in Morse".
- A third code on the Tic Tac Toe Code page translates to "The first pin on Club Penguin was a Four Leaf Clover."
- Jet Pack Guy has this book memorized.
- The successor of the F.I.S.H book is the EPF Handbook.
Names in other languages