This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
The Test Chamber is one of Gary the Gadget Guy's inventions. It appears in all of the missions on which the Gadget Room is accessible, but was broken until the 7th mission. The fixed version has an extra gear on its left, darker light bulbs, and a different "freeze" button.
Role in Missions
The Test Chamber was fixed and available for use in mission 7 and had to be operated by the agent to make a gear for the Clock Tower.
It was used again in The Veggie Villain to fill a can with water and then freeze it, to create a lense for the Beacon Telescope.
There are three buttons on the Test Chamber: Fire, Water, and Snow. Each button would perform its own task, respectively. The buttons are elements either by coincidence or perhaps the buttons were put in as a reference to the game, Card-Jitsu.
- The fire button would heat or burn off the object placed.
- The water button would cool off an object or fill something up.
- The snow button would freeze an object. Before mission 7, its icon was a fan rather than a snowflake.
- It appeared in the background of the image from the "Support Story" section of issue #423 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It was most likely destroyed in the Popcorn Explosion.
- Despite the chamber appearing in every mission from 4 and onward, it is only used in mission 7 and 11.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Camara de Teste|
|Spanish||Camara de Pruebas|