Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Targets are objects that can be seen all around the Club Penguin Island. Some of these targets can be interacted in some way, such as by throwing snowballs at them.
- The Clock Tower is powered by snowballs that hit a spinning target.
- The Arcade has a target throwing game, where two teams can compete.
- In mission 7, Clockwork Repairs, the Blue Pennant can be earned by throwing snowballs at a target of Blue Team.
- Certain Backgrounds, such as the Medieval Arena Background, Target Background and the Tree House Background, feature targets on them.
- In certain party rooms, such as the Treehouse Fort, Ye Knight's Quests and Ancient Temple, interactive targets are found.
- Some of the games in the Fall Fairs feature targets.
- The Hay Bale furniture item features a target using the arrow keys.
- The Cauldron 3000, from Ye Knight's Quest 3 and Battle of Doom, is operated by throwing snowballs at its target.
- The design of targets in certain places were changed in July 2013.
- In Clockwork Repairs, Klutzy steals the target from the Clock Tower, and the player has to return it.