Targets are objects that can be seen all around the Club Penguin Island. Some of these targets can be interacted in some way, such as by throwing snowballs at them.
- The Clock Tower is powered by snowballs that hit a spinning target.
- The Arcade has a target throwing game, where two teams can compete.
- In mission 7, Clockwork Repairs, the Blue Pennant can be earned by throwing snowballs at a target of Blue Team.
- Certain Backgrounds, such as the Medieval Arena Background, Target Background and the Tree House Background, feature targets on them.
- In certain party rooms, such as the Treehouse Fort, Ye Knight's Quests and Ancient Temple, interactive targets are found.
- Some of the games in the Fall Fairs feature targets.
- The Hay Bale furniture item features a target using the arrow keys.
- The Cauldron 3000, from Ye Knight's Quest 3 and Battle of Doom, is operated by throwing snowballs at its target.
- The design of targets in certain places were changed in July 2013.
- In Clockwork Repairs, Klutzy steals the target from the Clock Tower, and the player has to return it.