| This room is a temporary room.
It can or cannot currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Opened||August 14, 2009|
|Closed||August 20, 2009|
The Tallest Mountain (also referred to as Mt. Tallest or the Highest Mountain) is located in the Mountain Range, and it is the highest point on Club Penguin. While the mountain's summit has only been made accessible once, it features prominently in the Mountain Range of Club Penguin Island, and appears in several PSA Secret Missions. It was a members-only party room when the Festival of Flight 2009 started, where it could only be accessed via the Hot Air Balloon Ride. It is so high that in Case of the Missing Puffles, you need special equipment to climb it.
When informed at the Club Penguin Times, Gary said that the only solution to fix the windows of the Cave was to lift the entire island out of the water. However, it wasn't easy lifting over 1,000 tons into the air, so he created the Island Lifter 3000 and put it on the Tallest Mountain- because there wasn't enough space at any other location.
- Festival of Flight
- Case Of The Missing Puffles
- Flying High Pitched
- Robots On The Run
- An Agent's Work is Never Done
- Sled Racer
- Some penguins thought that Jet Pack Guy would make an appearance at the Tallest Mountain because of the free jet pack item for members.
- When the penguins want to go to the Tallest Mountain, they play the mission 1 and go to the Tallest Mountain after looking in Dancing Penguin's Telescope.
- At the Iceberg during the Festival of Flight 2009, you could see the big red balloon that was stationed on the mountain.
- There are a few ways to get to the Mountain:
- In the comic, Speed Demons, it was called the Highest Mountain, and despite usually being empty, many penguins gathered to watch the first ever 'Super-Sonic Sled Race'.
- Sled Racer takes place on the Tallest Mountain.