Televisions are one of the media on Club Penguin and everywhere. On Club Penguin there are 6 different channels.
There are 6 channels in Club Penguin:
- Weather Channel
- Test Channel, broadcasting test pattern
- Staring Contest Channel/News Channel/Soap Opera
- Campfire Channel
- Sports Channel 1, broadcasting Sled Racing
- Sports Channel 2, broadcasting Ice Hockey
- Big Screen TV, a big old type TV. It costs 5000 coins. It has an A/V output
- LCD Television, a flat screen TV than mounts on a wall. It cost 2500 coins. It has an A/V input like the HD TV.
- HD TV, similar to the LCD TV but costs less. It has an A/V input.
- Jumbo TV is the cheapest television.
- Small Box, sold at the Box Store during the April Fools Party 2009, is actually not a TV but has sketches of pictures of the channels.
Trivia and RumorsEdit
- When Club Penguin first launched, there was only 3 channels, they were the Weather Channel, Test Pattern and Staring Contest Channel.[source needed]
- There are no TV stations on Club Penguin, but it can be broadcasted.
- On the Staring Contest Channel, the left penguin wears Old Blue
- In the Command Room (both old and new), on Staring Contest Channel, two penguins's mouths are moving, and with higher quality, after waiting for 10 seconds, there will be a ticker bar that says "This conversation would probably be a lot more interesting with sound... huh?".