The logo of the game
|Minigame Location||EPF Command Room|
|Date released||January 14, 2011|
System Defender is a Club Penguin game that was launched on January 14, 2011. Currently, all EPF Agents can play this game in the EPF Command Room. System Defender is a Tower Defense type Game. There are fourteen stamps for this game.
The Red cannon shoots fast, but very weak. It looks like a chaingun, as it shoots fast. It perhaps is a minigun. Costs 50 energy and is best used for the beginning of all levels. (Use 4 before the first wave comes)
Perhaps the most all-round cannon, it has a long range, and as it is a long range weapon, unlike others, its projectiles are unseen, enabling them pinpoint accuracy every hit. They cost 125 energy and are best used for the huge waves.
Slow but powerful. Deals a fatal blow to each bot it hits, but shoots slowly. The perfect Anti-boss weapon. Four of them huddled close together can deal death to at least 3-6 boss bots before beginning to leak to other cannons.It costs 200 energy
Basically upgrades, but as boss bots already drop them, it is only used in situations where there are nowhere useful to put cannons and/or the bot waves have no boss bots/the boss bots in them don't drop any/little gears. Upgrade to max on one cannon before upgrading another cannon. Can increase range, attack speed, and power.
- Red bots attack in large groups.
- Best suited cannon: Red, because they can deal damage over a huge area by blasting away quickly.
- Yellow bots are fast.
- Best suited cannon: Yellow, as their projectiles does not need time to reach destination bot.
Although these bots are called yellow, these look more orange.
- Purple bots can take lots of damage.
- Purple bots are slow.
- Best suited cannon: Purple, as their beam of energy is concentrated and powerful, and high rate of fire is not necessary.
Boss bots are larger, harder to destroy and do more damage than regular bots. Sometimes, when destroyed, they drop a gear which can be used to upgrade cannons.
The leader of all bots. It was also in the Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force DS game and was rebuilt by Herbert P. Bear. The Ultimate Protobot is also capable of scanning the layout that you have placed, creating attack patterns that will be harder for you.
Herbert P. BearEdit
The Test Bots were supposedly rebuilt by Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000.
Klutzy thinks Herbert's computer is an arcade, and attacks the EPF.
Centipede of DoomEdit
A long line of yellow bots in the challenge #47.
Enemy bots are attacking the EPF mainframe computer. But who is responsible?
The Test Robots are attacking all at once.Can you outsmart all three? (MEMBERS ONLY)
RED ALERT! The Ultimate Protobot is attacking the EPF mainframe. Battle Stations! (MEMBERS ONLY)
TRACK HERBERT!!! Herbert is back with more tricks up his sleeve, Can you face him?
At the beginning of the game you have 200 of this special kind of money. Sometimes enemies drop bolts which give you more. When you kill one enemy you earn 10. You can spend this on cannons and gears.
- Red Cannon = 50
- Yellow Cannon = 125
- Purple Cannon = 200
- Gear = 500
- Main article: List of System Defender Stamps
Advice that would work on all levelsEdit
- Use the 200 energy at the start to make 4 red cannons, except for the "Track Herbert" level, where you put up 1 purple cannon on a corner
- U-turns and corners are the places where the red cannons should be placed
- Once most of the u-turns and corners are filled with red cannons, build yellow cannons separated evenly by each other.
- Build multiple groups of yellow cannons clustered in groups of 2-6. Yellow cannons are extremely good at protecting huge waves of bots
- Build purple cannons when the bosses start appearing in huge groups. They are the perfect Anti-boss weapons.
- When upgrading, upgrade one cannon fully before upgrading the next.
- Try to completely upgrade each cannon.
- Rookie is the cause of some robots, due to him accidentally opening a jug that labeled: "COMPUTER BUGS", when he mistook it for, "COMPUTER HUGS".
- You can earn 1 Medal (Field-Ops) when you stop a threat for the first time, you can't receive one after beating a previously beaten level.
- This is the first online sighting of Ultimate Protobot 10000.
- It is also the first online sighting of the test bots.
- From 2/24/11 - 3/1/11 there was a bug in System Defender, if you click the "Klutzy Level" when the system is not under attack, it would go with the same script and bot patterns as the Ultimate Protobot 10000's level.
- In June 2012, there was a glitch regarding the text. Many words were missing letters in them.
- In the stamp book page for this game, one of the pictures requiring an amount of stamps from the game, requires 16 stamps, but there are only 14 stamps for the game. 2 more stamps will be released though, they have been leaked through some websites, but CP has had to delay their release. These two missing stamps are likely the Strategic 318 stamp and the Energy 9999 stamp.
- At least 2 more System Defender levels will be created, according to some websites that have gotten ahold of proof in a YouTube video.
- Proof of a new enemy bot is revealed in the Card-Jitsu card called 'Enemy Bots' this can be seen at the bottom right hand of the card. It is circle like bot with a mostly navy blue colour, but with blue circle eye things on it.
- The anti-robot cannon is not part of System Defender. It was later revealed to be part of a field op.
- When released, System Defender's label said **system_defend**. This was fixed.
- There may be new levels coming soon, since a 4th bot is visible on a leaked Enemy Bot Card-Jitsu card (Probably for Snow or Shadow).
Sources and ReferencesEdit