Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
- For the furniture item, see Switch Box 3000.
The Switchbox 3000 was one of many machines that Gary the Gadget Guy invented, and was located at the Stage. It was a grey rectangular box with various levers and buttons, with each one affecting the scenery of the play in some way. It was first introduced during the first Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal play and has been featured in almost all the plays after that.
Although each switch and button varies between plays, the large yellow lever on the side always makes the Keeper of the Stage appear somewhere on set.
- The only time the Switchbox had a different design was at the play Team Blue's Rally Debut, where the center buttons were colored orange, yellow, and brown, representing the characters Peppy, Tate, and Zeus respectively.
- During Medieval Parties, with the exception of 2013, it was also used at the Mine, and could be used to control a fire-breathing dragon robot.
- The Stage Crew stamp could be obtained by pressing the switches and levers on the Switchbox.
- The plays Space Adventure, The Twelfth Fish (original showing), Ruby and the Ruby, Team Blue vs. Team Red, Secrets of the Bamboo Forest, Night of The Living Sled (Live), and My Awesome Life - The Herbert Story did not feature the Switchbox.
- The plays Battle of the Ancient Shadows, A Humbug Holiday, and The Twelfth Fish (Rookie's version) featured an alternate design for the Switchbox, with a more modern art style. However, this was not used in any other plays, even those that returned after it was first used.
Names in other languages