This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Surprise Party 2007|
|When||November 23-26, 2007|
|Free Item(s)|| Bandana, |
Western Sunset Background,
The Surprise Party 2007 was a party in Club Penguin. It was held in November 2007, and nobody knew what the theme would be until it was released. This is because penguins were able to vote on what the party would be like. The "Western Party 2006" theme won.
|Western Sunset Background||Dock||No|
- The other choices were Sports Day 2006 (from August 2006) and Pirate Party 2007 (from April 2007).
- It is so far the only surprise party in Club Penguin, but it may not be the last.
- The banner in the town that said "SURPRISE PARTY" looks like the banner from the Beta Test Party.
- This was the first party to ever be held in November in Club Penguin, excluding the members only party, Lime Green Party 2006 which was held a year ago (at the time this party was on). The second party ever held in November was the Winter Party 2009, then Card-Jitsu Party in 2011 and in 2012, it was the Operation: Blackout.
- This could mean Club Penguin tried to avoid parties in November in the earlier years of Club Penguin.
- This is the first and only party where penguins could vote for the next party in Club Penguin.