Surfboards are a type of transport in Club Penguin. They were released on August 31st, 2007, and on that same date, Club Penguin added a feature that enabled Members to ride their own surfboards in Catchin' Waves.
There are seven types of surfboards, each one listed below.
- Yellow Surfboard- the default surfboard in Catching Waves. This is the only surfboard which is not a clothing item.
- Flame Surfboard- costs 400 coins, and can be brought to Catching Waves.
- Daisy Surfboard- costs 400 coins, and can be brought to Catching Waves.
- Silver Surfboard- the last surfboard which can be used in Catching Waves, and makes the player much faster. It is a hidden item in the Game Upgrades catalog at the Cove, and in order to get it, click the center of the word "Waves" at the top. It also costs twice as much as the two other boards (800 coins).
- Magic Surfboard - Could be purchased for 200 coins in the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam Catalog.
- Brady's Surfboard - Could be purchased for 200 coins in the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam Catalog.
- McKenzie's Surfboard - Could be purchased for 200 coins in the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam Catalog.
- The Board Wave is a furniture item which features several surfboards.
- Boards increase the speed you move, letting the player collect more coins in Catchin' Waves.
- The Silver Surfboard is the fastest, but it is very sensitive. For example, when you move your mouse down a little the board goes down about 1 inch.
- There is a silver surfboard by the Cove. It is on the opposite side of the fire and flower surfboards.
- There was once a Surfboard pin in June 2007.
- They used to be sold in the Snow and Sports catalog before it was moved to the Game Upgrades.
- You can surf at the Epic Wave during the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam.
Names in other languages
|French||Le Pinz Planche de Surf|
|Spanish||Tabla de surf|
|Russian||Доска для сёрфинга|