Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
- After the Cove Opening Party, the construction of the Surf Hut had began on May 29, 2007.
- The Surf Hut was then completed on June 4, 2007, and the release of Catchin' Waves came along the completion of the Surf Hut.
- On September 5, 2013, as part of the renovation of the Cove, the Surf Hut was replaced with a surf shack, and playing Catchin Waves was done by standing on top of a surfboard in the water.
- The water bottle in the hut was used as an item in Sensei's Water Scavenger Hunt.
- The surfboards around the hut used to have a different design, but after the Game Upgrades catalog was released, they were changed.