Super Heroes are special penguins who helps to save civilians from danger. They get their powers from the Purple Super Hero Meteorite in 2012, and the Power Crystals in 2013. Notable teams is The Avengers, New Avengers, Asgardians, S.M.A.S.H., and the duo of Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal. They make plans to thwart a Super Villain in the Hero HQ. They are the opposite of Super Villain.
Super Heroes are victorious in both Marvel Superhero Takeover wars. They work with the Elite Penguin Force, Club Penguin Fire Department, and Club Penguin Police Department.
Role in GameEdit
Early Super Heroes Edit
Although Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal are the first official super heroes in Club Penguin, there sometimes appeared penguins dressed as super heroes before Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal came.
A Super Hero penguin found in a 2006-2007 image from Club Penguin. Note the drawing style.
Keeper of the Stage
dressed up as a superhero during the play featuring Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal.
List of Known Super HeroesEdit
- They are the protectors of Club Penguin Island.
- Surprisingly, all of the super heroes from the Marvel Superhero Takeover 2012 and 2013 have fists. However, Nick Fury, Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal don't.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, someone that chose to be a Super Hero had a yellow ring under their penguin. This did not happen in 2013.
- Even though Nick Fury is the leader of The Avengers, Iron Man is shown leading the heroes in some advertisements of the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 and Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, so this leads to him being the leader of all the heroes. However, in the original Avengers comics, and the movie, Captain America is shown to be the leader.
- Aunt Arctic says that to become a Super Hero, you need Super Powers, a cool name to conceal your identity, a marvelous costume, and bravery.