This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Submarine Party 2008|
|When||February 15-22, 2008|
|Free Item(s)|| Seashell Belt |
Rockhopper came to Club Penguin in January, and his ship crashed, so that is how Save the Migrator started. Penguins were working hard to recover the ship, so the Club Penguin Team decided to throw a party.
|Seashell Belt||Book Room||No|
- Town: The Coffee Shop turned into a big seashell, the Night Club turned into a rusty boat, and the Gift Shop had a big seashell sign.
- Coffee Shop: Dolphin statues were in every corner, the couches turned pink and fluffy, and there were seashells on the walls. Also, silhouettes of fish could be seen through the floor.
- Book Room: The couches turned into clams, there was a jellyfish lamp on the wall, and a whirlpool was on the floor tiles. Shadows of fish could also be seen in the background, giving the feel of the room being underwater.
- Night Club: The room was submerged, so the speakers and DJ table were floating up. The dance floor disappeared, along with the giant speaker with the Keeper of the Boiler Room.
- Dance Lounge: This room turned into a boat control room. There were windows with broken glass. The stairs that lead below turned into a hole with a ladder going down, and you could see the Keeper.
- Plaza: A giant inflatable octopus was on top of the Pet Shop. The Pizza Parlor's sign said "Cap'n Patch's Pizza Shack". There was also a giant pirate penguin sign on top of the Pizza Parlor.
- Pizza Parlor: This room turned into a fishing hangout place. There was fish netting everywhere, and a pirate poster was hanging on the wall.
- Iceberg: There was the platform to help find the sunken Migrator. There was also a poll for the new game taking place here.
- Cove: Tide pools with algae and coral could be seen on the ground. The weekly pin was there, too.
- Forest: The room had treasure and coral in the background and a shipwreck in the foreground. A stuffed fish that could be changed from yellow to blue to pink was located inside a huge seashell. There was also a large treasure chest that would reveal Yellow Snorkels inside when moused over.
- Snow Forts: One of the forts turned into a wooden fort, and the other turned into a rock fort. Two big worms were tied to the tops to serve as flags.
- Dock: There were fish balloons tied all around and there was a wooden boat the penguins could walk into. There was also a large light blue tarp hanging above, making it believe that you were under the water's surface.
- Beach: Seaweed wrapped around the Lighthouse's exterior. There was a banner saying "Save the Migrator Project".
- Beacon: The light bulb turned into a puffer fish giving light. The telescope turned into a submarine's telescope (or periscope).
- Ski Village: The exterior of the Ski Lodge turned blue with bubbles and starfish stuck to the building. A "Sub Shop" was also there.
- Aqua Grabber was released on February 19 during this party, hence the name "Submarine Party".
- A similar party to this is the Underwater Expedition.
- During this party, the Coffee Shop was called "Mermaid Coffee".
- The party was originally supposed to end on February 20; however, it was extended until February 22, due to player demands.
- Mysteriously, there is a colorful guitar in the SWF file of the Forest. This could have been a decoration that was never added to the room.
- Book Room
- Coffee Shop
- Dance Lounge
- Night Club
- Pizza Parlor
- Ski Village